Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:45 AM

Default Witchcraft Communication Methods

I copied the following from page 110 of a book A CENTURY OF SPELLS: MORE THAN 100 TIME-TESTED, EASY-TO-USE-SPELLS by Draja Mickaharic 1988.
"To be operative, the spoken spell must contain the full faith and belief of the person speaking it. It must also project into the person, place, or thing to which it is spoken. This is the reason for the voice exercises that are given to students of magic. Voice technique must be mastered before this kind of spell is operative. When one speaks the spell, He or She is actually affecting matter with the voice, and actually transforms it in accord with the will.
The manner in which this kind of spell is spoken is of primary importance. It must be spoken with absolute conviction, and in an emotional and energetic manner. This is not a manner of speech which is easily learned, but it can be learned and must be mastered by those who would learn these spells. The speakers voice must resonate conviction so strongly that the words pass out and surround the person and area they are spoken for with a real and living spiritual force."
This is considerably different than the Apostle Paul's communication of inspired scripture recorded in 1Corinthians 2:3,4 where he says he "was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling, and my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power."
The type of willpower driven rather than truth driven communication was what was apparently used by Charles Finney in his preaching in the early 1800's and is favored by many contemporary Christians. It seems to me that the manner of speech should be considered when evaluating the messages we get from supposed Christian authorities. Strong personality seems to be a characteristic of manipulative fakes.

Last edited by Bill; 04-02-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling & punctuation
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
the spoken spell must contain the full faith and belief of the person speaking it...
That is interesting brother Bill how they talk about "faith" being required.
Faith in what? Witchcraft is just creepy, for sure.

As far as the application to preachers of the Gospel, I'm not sure I am connecting the dots like you are---it seems like a bit of a stretch. If it wasn't for the strong personalities of men like Bro. Ruckman, I possibly would have never learned as much about the King James Bible. I guess what I am saying is, I think God can use all types of personalities for his purposes. Anyway thanks for posting...
Old 04-02-2009, 02:32 PM

Actually, there might be something very real about this.

Here is an article that will shock you.

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_...s_Speeches.pdf

This article is not a joke, the authors are completely serious. When I first saw it I laughed, but afterward as I watched Obama's speeches during his campaign, I did see that he indeed uses many of the techniques outlined here. And looking at his crowds, it is obvious they work on many people.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 PM

Check out this video on "conversational hypnosis", it is pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZLu...om=PL&index=15
Old 04-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Bro. Parrish

LOL, well you could be right, Obama certainly has the liberal idiots in a trance that's for sure!

But any business leader, salesman or attorney (like Obama) will have learned the art of communication, public speaking is taught at colleges and Toastmasters sessions all across the country.

The truth is, Obama has used a teleprompter so many times, it's hard to tell if those words are his or those of a liberal speech writer.

Listening to Barry Hussein, I have often thought that he was heavily influenced by preachers, including the speaking style his racist-honoring pastor, Jeremiah Wright. He actually named his book "Audacity of Hope," after one of Wright's 1990 sermons. Good speaking can be used by good men or evil, for example Adolf Hitler used a very specific style of auditory tones in his dramatic presentations.

Here's a look at Barry without his teleprompter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU
Old 04-02-2009, 03:17 PM

Wow, that speech of Obama's without his telepromter reminds me of something from my past.......

Oh yeah, now I remember, THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ccl...eature=related

And Bugs Bunny was an expert at manipulating people against their will, look and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btd6cpq03Gg

Last edited by Winman; 04-02-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Bro. Parrish

Hahaaaaa!!!! oh Winman you and your shenanigans...
I love those old cartoons!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:56 PM

Thanks Bro. Parrish, just showing my age.

But in all seriousness, that video on conversational hypnosis was pretty amazing. Did you see when the fellow went back for his watch and phone, he talked him into giving them to him again?

My Uncle used to hypnotize people, I never witnessed it myself, but my Dad said he could get people to do all sorts of things like bark like a dog, or tell a person that a coin would be hot, when the person went to pick it up they thought they were burned. Hypnosis is real, and Christians should never fool around with it.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Bro. Parrish

I agree with you brother, hypnosis is very creepy...

speaking of creepy, watch out for that logo...

Old 04-02-2009, 04:34 PM

Yep, America voted for change, and pretty soon that is all we will have in our pockets.