Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2009, 04:14 PM

Default The Doc on New Heaven

I was watching a sermon and it was really good. At the end however, he made a comment which I thought "That doesn't sound right".

He said something about how in the New Heaven, Earth and Jerusalem, that he would be carrying couples to other planets, setting them down and telling them to be fruitful and replenish the earth.

Now, I ain't ever heard anything about this before (and I bet this now shows up on the FFF as another "heresy" of the Doc's), but I assume he mentioned it because he has done a study on it somewhere.

I'm not going to name the sermon. People are idiots and will search it out just to find this supposed heresy (even though it's minor, and the entire sermon was about God's kingdom and how God is in charge), and quote it as such without examining evidence (as I am trying to do).

Anyone know where he might have mentioned this? I have about half of his commentaries, so if it is in Genesis, Revelation, the minor prophets or any of the Pauline Epistles, then I should have the notes on it.

I don't really care if he is wrong or right. But I do want to read his notes on it.

Thanks
Luke