Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM

Again BroP, I told you from the start of your accusation that I did not accuse you or anyone of man worship that was your private interpretation of what I said. I proved it by placing the quotes as to what I did actually say. I only put a warning not an accusation reread both times I even mentioned it and at neither time did I accuse your anyone of man worship. that is where you went wrong and had progressed to even more wickedness as People has verified.

I am amazed to see a type of Mt 18 is being worked out here in this post quite by the providence of God. I came to you via the post and pointed out your sin. Now Peoples as seen it and verified it to you.

quoted BroP:
No need to apologize brother! Why are you so exclaiming? You have the choice to humble before God and do what is right or remain in your sin. No action will ever be taken against you from this point we leave it in God's hands now.

I again, I say I am sorry that my words made you think I was accusing you or anyone of man worship. for that I ask forgiveness. As you know I cannot control your way of reading things. And as I said at the first response to your accusation that was not my intention. and I instructed you to let it roll off of you because it was not intentional. However since that post in #14 you have been intentional in all harm of my emotions and character in this thread and others. accusing me of calling you a man worshiper, bashing you and Kent Hovind, wickedly using sarcasm and stealth to give a curse disguised as a blessing and all in Jesus name.

I will be doing a coffee roasting business here very shortly the purpose is not for profit but to supply some well needed replacement of support we are loosing almost daily thanks to the current depression. and I have my tax ID Number and if I reach an amount that requires I pay taxes it shall be done.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I again, I say I am sorry that my words made you think I was accusing you or anyone of man worship. for that I ask forgiveness.
Okay, no problem I forgive you---it's really not that big of a deal.
And best wishes for your coffee roasting business!

Do you raise the coffee beans over there?
Old 04-02-2009, 01:15 AM

I give up.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:35 AM

From the "Way of Life" site.

HOVIND STILL IN PRISON: POLITICIANS STILL IN OFFICE!

http://wayoflife.org/files/df66ee2ce...906c9-285.html
Old 04-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Bro. Parrish

CKG, for some reason that link is not working, but I did find this from 2006...

"If the case is not reversed, I face anywhere from parole to 7 to 12 years. I am meeting people here that I would probably never had met, had I not been sent here. I yearn for my freedom and family. Paul’s letters written from jail will mean much more to me now. Reading them shows us that nearly everyone forsook him, and most of his needs for physical comfort were ignored. He asked that people “remember my bonds”, yet we don’t know if any ever did. One of the men in here told me that he has been here for eleven months, and has never had a visitor. I will encourage everyone to get a prisoner pen-pal and donate the creation videos to their local prisons. We have donated many hundreds over the years and have seen many saved. This experience will change me for the good forever."
http://www.tstg.org/modules.php?name...article&sid=96
Old 04-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Until he changes to the next topic, David Cloud has the article above on his main page: http://www.wayoflife.org/
Old 04-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Anyone see a double standard below... nahhh, couldn't be.

Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle withdrew from consideration for a Cabinet post AFTER it was found he owed $140,000 in back taxes and fines. Four prominent Democratic senators spoke out publicly in support of Daschle. On Feb 2, 2009, the White House called Daschle's tax debt a "serious mistake," but announced that Obama "absolutely" supports his nomination to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner won confirmation to his Cabinet post under Obama -- running the agency that runs the Internal Revenue Service -- only AFTER paying $34,000 in back taxes that were discovered owed during the administration's vetting of him.

Nancy Killefer, who was in line to become the Obama's first "Chief Performance Officer," (!) withdrew from consideration after it was disclosed that she had failued to pay unemployment compensation tax. She hadn't paid the lien filed in 2005 for a year and a half.

Ron Kirk, President Barack Obama's nominee for trade representative also has a history of tax problems—The Senate Finance Comittee reports that Kirk, a former mayor of Dallas, owes roughly $10,000 in back federal taxes and has finally agreed to pay them. At the same time, Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) says the ex-mayor is the right man for the post of trade representative, and he will try to move the nominee's confirmation along quickly... (?)
UPDATE, need to add another one to the list...

Obama's Health and Human Services nominee Kathleen Sebelius recently corrected three years of tax returns and paid more than $7,000 in back taxes....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090331/...sebelius_taxes
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/03/31...-tax-problems/
Old 04-29-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
So beware of worshiping men even if they may seem good and godly.
Did someone on the forum commit idolatry by worshiping Hovind or is the hyperbole turned up a little too much against someone you disagree with?
Old 04-29-2009, 10:14 PM

Whoa! I just saw the date on the previous posts. I didn't realize that this convo has been over for "a minute" as they say in tha hood. Sorry folks.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:48 AM

king it is a warning not a accusation see the words beware of