Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
frank

Default smooth transition.

My cousin Justin passed away this past Sunday 2/10/08 due to a brain anurism. He was only 21 years old and he was like a brother to me. Myself and his wife are the only ones in charge of making funeral arangements and we're both in our early 20's and new to that process.

Please pray for me and my family; that God will grant us wisdom, clarity, and strength to make important decisions. Also that this event will draw the unsaved family members and friends to our Lord Jesus Christ.

May God's will be done.

Thank you.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-14-2008, 10:53 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. Praying for you, his wife, and the the family.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:31 PM
LIVNBYFAITH

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I will pray for you, your family, and the decisions you have to make. God bless you.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:34 PM
LIVNBYFAITH

Will you please pray for my cousin, Shane. he found out this morning he has cancer of the kidney. He is recently married with a 6mo. old and one on the way. He is our sunday school teacher, and is just a wonderful guy all around.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
frank

i'll keep shane and his family in my prayers. remember Jesus' words in Mark 11:22-26. May God's will be done.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:55 PM
lynnmarie

Unhappy

Please pray for this friend of mines son "Johnny" he is 20 and in a state of depression and grief for the recent losses of his Dad and His grandmother. He feels hopeless and confused. His mom is very close to God and is trying to help him she needs Wisdom and Courage for herself and for him. thank you. Love Always In Christ Lynn.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 AM
frank

My prayers are with Johnny and his mother. I believe it's very important to let them know that they're not alone. Prayer spreads quickly through believers and reach God in Heaven just as fast. There are many emotions that come along with losing a loved one--"anger" being the most dangerous of them all. Encourage them to express their feelings openly to loved ones that are close to them. Finally, let them know that GOD IS IN CONTROL and that He doesn't allow us to go through events/experiences (i.e. death) that we aren't able to handle. Read 1 Corinthians 10:13. May God's will be done.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:46 AM
frank

Thank you to all who are praying for me and my family. May God bless you all.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:48 PM

Been there done that,, You got prayer BROTHER.

Will you be preaching at the funeral?