Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:15 AM
cpmac

Atlas:
I may be off, but I thought I was at least in the ball park. Gimme some examples with Scriptures.

cpmac
www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-16-2008, 11:54 AM
cpmac

Evstevemd:

Quote:
By the way[Not provoking but asking],
Who was anti-Christ?
Is that Nero,Domitian,Stalin,Hitler...or ????
But when Jesus destroyed Him? So you mean we are Living the Millenia age
So confused with your points!!
Ev Steve
THE Antichrist was, and is, Satan himself. The KJV mostly refers to this Antichrist as a spirit, i.e., "it." But that was the MAIN Antichrist. John says that there appeared many Antichrists in his day, and that is how he knew it was the "last time." I believe that the "Last time" began about the time of the birth of Jesus, and ended after Israel's war with Rome in AD70, the last time, or the end time, or the last days, referring to the end of Israel. What do you think?

His final destruction is yet to come.

We are living in the "Millennial age," at the end of which Satan will be released for a little while, cause a lot of chaos, and then be destroyed by Christ. Does that make sense to you?

Quote:
Have the Lord descended? No! Have there Happened resurrection? No!Are we with the Lord? No! Then what? Rapture haven't happened yet!!
Consider the possibility that the Bible, OT and NT, was written by the Jews, for the Jews, and mostly about the Jews. We learn from it, but it was intended largely for Israel.
You say the Lord has not yet descended. I have been taught the same thing by teachers who didn't see Him descend, nor did they not see Him descend- they just don't know. But the Jews might have seen Him, no one else needed to. Remember, when He came the first time, He came to His own people, the Jews. Although God's ultimate purpose was to bring salvation to all mankind, we Gentiles at that time were sort of on the sidelines as far as all the action was concerned.

The resurrection happened, and even our dispensational teachers agree that there is a separate resurrection for the OT Israelites. But they connect that to that future "great tribulation," which is a hoax. I believe that they got it partly right, except that their timing of the tribulation is way off base - by at least 2000 years. The Great Tribulation Christ spoke of in Matthew, Mark, and Luke happened in the past, not in the future.

WE haven't been raptured, but the first century saved Jews were. Paul expected to be raptured, and he was a great deal more knowledgeable than any of us, or any of our dispensational teachers. He was a Jew, part of God's Family. Christ came unto His own, as we see in the Gospel of John. He didn't come to them because they were Jews like Himself - when He came, He wasn't a Jew; He didn't become a Jew until after He got here. He came to them because they were of His own Family, the Family of God. That's why He called them His own.

So, Paul expected to be raptured with many of the other Jews, and Jesus said that all those things the Bible spoke of would happen to that same generation He was speaking to. The Liberals, who missed the point that the rapture could have applied only to the Jews, thought Jesus was mistaken. We needn't think that, just because we didn't see it, it didn't happen. When a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there, I can guarantee that it makes a noise, whether anyone hears it or not.

Want to get unconfused? Avoid commentaries, prophecy teachers, and modern translations. Read the KJV over and over. After ten years or less, the facts will begin to form a picture. It took me twenty-five, but I'm slow.

cpmac

www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net
Old 03-16-2008, 03:59 PM
evstevemd

1Co 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
1Co 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:........................1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.......................1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

From Above verses it is Clear that it is for the church in Christ Jesus!
Nothing is being talked about Israel.It is The Church(Gentiles and Jews in Jesus) From that we can again ask ourselves Questions:

Have the Lord descended? No! Have there Happened resurrection? No!Are we with the Lord? No! Then what?
Rapture haven't happened yet!!
Old 03-17-2008, 04:36 AM
cpmac

Evstevemd:

O.K. Maybe I was wrong. Teach me more. Why did God blind the Jews?

cpmac

www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net
Old 03-17-2008, 07:55 AM

Israel is the light to the Gentiles. They are also a stiffnecked people, a picture of us as sinners, whom God is longsuffering towards, that we should all come to salvation.(2 Pet 3:9)
He uses Israel :

"To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house" (Isaiah 42:6)

"I will also give thee(Israel) for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." (Isaiah 49:6)

"yet now (us-we) have obtained mercy through their(Israel's) unbelief" (Rom 11:30)

"For God hath concluded them all in unbelief: that he might have mercy upon all." (Rom 11:32)

"through their(Israel's) fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy" (Rom 11:11)
"that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in" (v. 25)

"But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away."(2 Cor 3:14-16)

Israel shall be saved after God's plan to the Gentiles is complete thus far.

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins." (Rom 11:26-27)

God's eternal plan is through Israel.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:32 AM
cpmac

Debau:
You say, "He uses Israel ": not "He used Israel." Does this mean that He still uses Israel to "open blind eyes," to be a "light to the Gentiles," and so forth? Is it somehow, because Israel is in unbelief today, that we have salvation? I am a bit confused.

cpmac
Old 03-17-2008, 09:04 AM

Frederick the Great once asked one of his generals who was a believer, "Give me in one word a proof of the truth Bible."
The general replied, "Sir, the Jews!"

I know the that the very existence of Israel and the prophecies of her dispersion and regathering were a major influence in my belief.
Yes, God's plan with the Jews is hardly over. They are still in unbelief. He still uses the Jews.

A dispensational study of the Bible is necessary that someone more erudite than I can help you understand, if that's what your seeking.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:34 PM
evstevemd

Is This Simple Explanation?
They Expected messiah ,He came and they didn't Knew,they rejected Him,God turned to gentiles and Church resulted. They will one day accept Him and we all be with Jesus during millenium reign......then comes eternity to summarize

Feedback appreciated
Ev. Steve
Old 03-17-2008, 07:44 PM
cpmac

evstevemd:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.

cpmac
Old 03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
evstevemd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac View Post
evstevemd:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.

cpmac
What do you mean?
Do you believe rapture hasn't come yet and that it is for church. I guess you are holding amillenilism point of view!

The truth is, the Bible is pre-millenial and rapture is future prophetic event. I'm sure about it!

The only thing that I'm on research is timing of the rapture itself,whether pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib.
I will appreciate any private message on my research. Just tell me what view you are holding and biblical support.
Thanks alot