General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:24 PM
TomtheCat

Not sure if this is weird but here it goes .... grits with cream and sugar ... yum
Also I enjoy white rice with real cream and a little sugar.

My all time favorite desert is peaches in season and cream with a little sugar.

I had a very close relative who enjoyed toast in milk. The toast had cheese on it as well when she did not feel good she ate this often.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 11-13-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomtheCat View Post
Not sure if this is weird but here it goes .... grits with cream and sugar ... yum
Also I enjoy white rice with real cream and a little sugar.

My all time favorite desert is peaches in season and cream with a little sugar.

I had a very close relative who enjoyed toast in milk. The toast had cheese on it as well when she did not feel good she ate this often.
That's not weird, I've heard of people eating rice w/ cream and sugar.

My aunt has a really weird comfort food. She likes vanilla ice cream w/ 7up or Sprite in it. I guess you could call it a 7up float. She said it helps her feel better when she's feeling sick.. but I think it would make me sick to eat it! lol
Old 11-22-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJBPrincess View Post
That's not weird, I've heard of people eating rice w/ cream and sugar.

My aunt has a really weird comfort food. She likes vanilla ice cream w/ 7up or Sprite in it. I guess you could call it a 7up float. She said it helps her feel better when she's feeling sick.. but I think it would make me sick to eat it! lol
Does she like Coke (or Pepsi) floats too? I don't think I've met a flavour of pop that didn't go well with ice cream in it.

Yummy.

Raw homemade noodles are good. My dh makes a soup with meat, veggies, the usual but what (supposedly) really makes it is the homemade noodles. He makes the dough, rolls it out and cuts it into about one-inch squares, then throws 'em in the pot with the rest of the stuff.

I'm not big on the soup unless it's loaded with meat and I find the cooked noodles rather heavy, but I do like snaffling a few raw ones to munch on!