Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
If it was a Catholic catechism class or a Koran study, it would be no problem...
True, I wonder how they feel about Tupperware parties...
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 AM

If it was a Catholic catechism class or a Koran study, it would be no problem.
Why not?
That falls under freedom of religion practices.

my mother was pulled, screaming,
that sounds more like Communist countries...why was she forced into a nursing home? Were they saying she was neglected, or a danger, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post

This is a violation of the California state constitution and the US Constitution and they should file a civil rights complaint with the FBI. This is a violation of their free practice of religion and right to peaceable assembly. It bothers me for them, but not for me, because I renounced my citizenship in this hellholthe day my mother was pulled, screaming, from her own home and confined to a "nursing home" against her will and she and I lost our home and everything she and dad and I worked for.

Every single freedom we have lost in this hellhole is because the sheep let them take them. A constitution is only as good as the people willing to stand for it and resist to stop it's infringement. We have a choice now of boycotting any economic product coming out of the state of California because unless a hue and a cry is raised, Memorial day of 2010 will be flowers on the graves of soldiers who died in vain, and on the grave of your Constitutional RIGHT to free practice of religion.

Fundamentalists in America have a choice of holding Bible study in your homes openly or secretly in the sewers. Thr Pilgrims fled England, we have nowhere to flee to.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
Why not?
That falls under freedom of religion practices.

my mother was pulled, screaming,
that sounds more like Communist countries...why was she forced into a nursing home? Were they saying she was neglected, or a danger, what?
Beth, it was all about money and how our home was sold and the money divided between a crooked shyster lawyer and an estate judge. My siblings didn;t want to be bothered with Mom, I took care of her the 18 years she lived after Dad died.That's alright, we weave the rope we hang ourselves on. I pray for their salvation. What we do in secret for Christ will be rewarded openly, what thieves and murderers do in the darkness will be made manifest in the light.

While we are young and relatively healthy and can pull a trigger, we can stand for our rights, but as far as the aged and disabled who can't speak for themselves, America is nothing more than a Nazi extermination camp. We have voluntary abortion, involuntary is next. We are on the verge of voluntary euthanasia as a federal law, involuntary euthanasia is next.

People sell their gold for worthless paper lately, both are worthless in an social, economic, and political crisis. The most valuable metal to hoard is lead, and I don't mean ingots. Oliver Cromwell told his troops, put your faith in God boys but keep your powder dry. Tony Bones says, put you faith in God Beth, and learn all you can about guerrilla warfare.

Grace and peace sister

Tony
Old 05-30-2009, 05:38 PM

I firmly believe there will be a special place in hell for lawyers and judges, and, insurance agents. What makes them so crooked? They have so much power over us, and yet they want to rob us blind.
The death cult of the liberals is so strong now. They are focused on killing babies, killing old people, killing the sick and infirm, what's next? As you say, it's much like the Nazi way. I'm reading a couple of books right now, and one of them is called The Arms of Krup. It's about what Germany was like, in the decades prior to WW 1 and WW2.
The way America is going, it won't be long before the laws will be changed to mirror the mercilessness of those whose hearts are cold as ice, who hate Jesus and all his followers stand for. Did you hear about the law being put into effect that says anyone who opposes our government, or abortion, or gun control will be put on a list and called a threat to America. Something like that. Sorry I can't remember the exact words now.
You're right about our economy, and gold and paper being worthless now. It seemed to have happened in such a SHORT time, too, didn't it? One year ago, America was not like it is, today. So much evil so quickly. I don't think a woman like me would be successful in guerilla warfare. I will look into it, but, in the end, my only hope is in Jesus.
Peace and Hope to you, brother Bones.
Bible reader.
P.s. Who is Beth? That's not my name.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:08 AM

It is true though in many states if you have a gathering on a regular basis that has more than 15 people in attendance you are to get a permit. it is a lawful assembly permit in some places in others it is known by different names. but the point is they have regulation about large groups that gather together regularly.

if they had a block party that is the same permit they would have to get.

it is no biggy just get a permit. and while your at it invite the city workers to come too.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
(I fervently hope you find this funny and not offensive. I can't stop giggling at the beat a dead horse icon. It must be because it's very late and I'm very tired. It probably won't be as funny in the morning.)
No offence taken, and I think that icon is pretty hilarious myself.