Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Forum Administrator

Default Obama Watch thread deleted

I decided, after seeing someone actually wish death upon the President, that it is not profitable or edifying to have a thread that seems to do nothing but inspire a rebellious spirit. So the "Obama Watch" thread is gone and no new threads of its type will be permitted.

I am not happy with who the president of the USA is, but God puts those people in office, and God doesn't need to clear it with me first. Furthermore, all the protestations in the world are not going to frustrate God's purpose in the ages. No matter who you vote for, things are not going to get good until Christ himself is ruling in Earth.
1 Timothy 2:1-3 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
If you want to make posts "watching" Obama, please set up a blog to do it. Not here. Wordpress is a free easy way to blog.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software