Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM

Default Return of the Nephilim?

I read WND pretty regularly and they have a book on their book list called "Nephilim Stargates." Seems pretty hokey to me. They claim the Nephilim will return after Iran and Iraq are overtaken. Is this a bunch of hog wash? They also refer to the Watchers, which indicates to me they believe that the book of Enoch is authentic. Anyone have any thoughts on this. Will earth see a return of the giants?

Peace and Love,
Stephen

EDIT: I forgot to add a url to this book: http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2454

Last edited by stephanos; 10-09-2008 at 10:29 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-10-2008, 04:43 AM

remember I said in another post that their were already giants among us. the WWFE is full of guys who dwarf Hulk Hogan, there are guys adveraging 7'6" on basketball teams and they day by 2010 the average will be 8'. Mormon missionaries you can see them every where are getting taller every year.

don't heed to much stuff written under science fiction. the 12th planet and other books by Zacriah Sitchen, generaly his mistranslation of the sumerian cuniform clay tablets. makes for facinating reading and a leading away from God.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM

Giants in the Old Testament:
II Samuel v20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant. 21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him. 22 These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:45 AM

it wasn't to long after the flood and these giants come popping up again. God wipes them out with the rest of living mankind. these giants ae said to be the offspring of the Angels who left their first estate.

we were never told how the angles of Satan had fell but one way would have been by disobeying God command not to co mingle with human kind.

slowly they were defeated. but there were a lot of them there is mention of at least 4 nations (races) of them when Isarel came into the land of Canaan.

and they will be reappearing in the last days especially before the Lord comes at the end of the time of Jacobs trouble.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Mormon missionaries you can see them every where are getting taller every year.
That is true,i have seen LDS at the library,most look to be at least 6'2, i feel like a dwarf at 5'10"
Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 AM

The last two LDS that came to my house were about my height (5'8"). They must have been the runts of the litter.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 PM

How do the mormon missionaries get their names? Or more specifically, where do their parents get them from?

I have met some with really space age names. The kind you might find on a 50's sci-fi TV serial

Jaxor, Rix, Jex, Corx, Daxton.

They really seem to love their X's. Maybe Kolob is really mysterious PLANET X!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:37 PM

Well, I'm 6'2" but I'm missing those 6th digits on my hands and feet. I sure hope I'm not an alien human hybrid, lol.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 AM

You're safe, Stephen. No x's.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro. Parrish

Oh boy, don't get me started on the Giants, haha...

Brother Kiwi and I have had a great time talking about the Antediluvian age, I have 4 pages of links and references on the subject, for anyone wanting to explore, this is a fascinating topic for me, I have posted about discoveries in the Ohio River Valley and bones they found in Java, articles from the TIMES archives, circa 1946:

"The oldest were the biggest. From the lowest level came massive teeth and jaw bones which must have belonged to monstrous manlike creatures eight to nine feet tall and weighing 600 to 700 pounds. They were four times as big as modern man..."

"cut stone pieces on mountains in Bolivia that weigh over 900 TONS, located at an elevation of over 12,000 feet. There is a giant wharf in Puma Punka with one cut stone at 440 TONS."

"The ruins of Baalbek in Lebanon contains the amazing 1000 TON Stone of the South, which weighs approximately as much as three Boeing 747 aircraft, along with the Trilithon---giant granite stones beautifully fitted together at a height of 20 feet above present ground level. These cut stones are fitted so tightly that you cannot fit a knife or even a needle between them, and it would be a serious challenge for even today's engineers to move something like that even a short distance..."

Lots of interesting stuff, feel free to explore...
here is the link, God bless...
http://baptist1611.phpbb3now.com/vie....php?f=1&t=463

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 11-10-2008 at 03:57 PM.