General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:14 AM
tmannon

Greetings Brandon and all. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Looks like some great info to chew on thus far.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-03-2008, 12:39 AM

Hi Brandon,

thanks for all your blessings.

I am a believer in Christ who believes also that the KJV is the true unadulterated word of God.

I didn't know where to post and you r syste wont let me post a new thread in anyhting goes.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I didn't know where to post and you r syste wont let me post a new thread in anyhting goes.
Once you are signed in, you should be able to post a new thread in any of the forums. None of them are restricted.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:27 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

It truly such a blessing to be able to speak with Christians who believe that an Almighty God is able to preserve his Holy Word. Discussing theology with those who think otherwise feels so...depriving. I am reminded of the story where Elijah weeps because he feels that he is the only faithful left, and God shows him a host of men who are faithful to God's commandments.

I have high hopes for this forum.

May blessings multiply unto you by our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:55 AM
timothy

Default Thanks (and a small testimony...)

Thanks for the forum Brandon. I'm looking forward to the many discussion on here. I got saved three years ago in January reading Gospel of John and Book of Romans in the KJV my grandmother gave me when I was 14 (I was 30 at the time...) Then I ended up reading various other translations, mostly NIV for awhile. A brother at the church I go to now showed me where the omissions are and, it took only took 30 minutes of comparing the two before I swore off NIV and other translations forever, sticking wit only KJV.

Looking forward to learning new things.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:34 PM

Default Thanks!

Thanks Brandon!! I think I'm going to like this forum.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:31 PM
IM4given

Hello Brandon!

I see a few familiar "faces" here! I believe in the King James Bible Only from Genesis 1:1 all the way through to Revelation 22:21 and that all other bibles are corrupted counterfiets! I became a born again Christian on May 18, 1980 at a Revival Meeting at Rose Chapel Baptist Church in a little town called Wickliffe, Kentucky in Ballard County and was baptised that same day in the Mighty Mississippi River at the Wickliffe Boat Landing.

I believe that the Second Coming is nigh at hand as promised in 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17.

I believe that the word "B.I.B.L.E." is a great anacronym for what the Bible is - Book of Instruction Before Leaving Earth.

Thank you Brandon for creating this website, you have already blessed me greatly today!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:11 PM
tymtls08

Hello,
I just wanted to say how I have enjoyed reading this forum so far.
I trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ when he showed himself to me through the preaching of his word in 2004. This was done using the KJV and I believe it to be inspired of God.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Hi Brandon,

I just went through and read all the post in this thread again. I just want to say I have been blessed a lot, and have learned much from many of the post on this forum. You have been a very fairt host (administrator). I for one am not very good at "face to face" witnessing or discussing of matters. Here I can "listen" and learn and take time to think upon a matter.

May Our Lord continue to shower blessings, wisdom and understanding upon you and your family.

With much love in our Saviour's Name,
Renee
Old 08-16-2008, 05:59 PM

ditto!