General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Tandi

My husband just watched it. His comments:

"A good beginning"

Then he quipped, "Ask him did it take billions and billions of years to do it."

Shalom,

Tandi
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-20-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandi View Post
My husband just watched it. His comments:
"A good beginning"
Then he quipped, "Ask him did it take billions and billions of years to do it."
Shalom,
Tandi
No, just billions and billions of pixels, and that is only the beginning - smile.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:08 PM

I was playing with creating a 3D representation of the Pre-Ademic earth the other day in Blender; I suppose my biggest problem was that I was trying to make the pyramid as if it were made of glass (1 Cor. 13:12) but I couldn't get the lighting to work on the inside of the pyramid.

Oh well; perhaps I should work on something a little less dramatic and a little more simple.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
I was playing with creating a 3D representation of the Pre-Ademic earth the other day in Blender; I suppose my biggest problem was that I was trying to make the pyramid as if it were made of glass (1 Cor. 13:12) but I couldn't get the lighting to work on the inside of the pyramid.

Oh well; perhaps I should work on something a little less dramatic and a little more simple.
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does a pyramid have to do with the pre-Adamic Earth? Please enlighten me.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does a pyramid have to do with the pre-Adamic Earth? Please enlighten me.
We believe that the universe is shaped like a pyramid; God's throne is referred to as a mountain, and among other things, it's said to be seated on the "sides of the North." The New Jerusalem is built "four square," and while many believe that represents a cube, a pyramid is much more likely from a Biblical standpoint. Also, the Great Pyramid at Giza can be viewed as a testimony to God and the Lord Jesus Christ (Is. 19:19); the missing capstone can be viewed as the "Stone the builders rejected," or a picture of the incomplete nature of the Creation.

There's a lot in there, but there's a general consensus among many Bible Believers that the universe is indeed shaped like a pyramid with Heaven at the top (through the Great Sea/Crystal Sea), space in the middle, and the Deep (Great Deep) at the bottom. I have some charts somewhere but I think I misplaced them...I'll see if I can find them.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Also, the Great Pyramid at Giza can be viewed as a testimony to God and the Lord Jesus Christ (Is. 19:19); the missing capstone can be viewed as the "Stone the builders rejected," or a picture of the incomplete nature of the Creation.

There's a lot in there, but there's a general consensus among many Bible Believers that the universe is indeed shaped like a pyramid with Heaven at the top (through the Great Sea/Crystal Sea), space in the middle, and the Deep (Great Deep) at the bottom. I have some charts somewhere but I think I misplaced them...I'll see if I can find them.
A couple of points: The stone the builders rejected was a corner stone, not a cap stone. The Pyramid does not represent the shape of the pre-Adamite universe, because the Great Crystal Sea (between the second and third heaven was only established by the Lord at the beginning of the present Creation (on second day).

The Charts you are looking for are found in Clarance Larkin's "Dispensational Truth"
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
A couple of points: The stone the builders rejected was a corner stone, not a cap stone. The Pyramid does not represent the shape of the pre-Adamite universe, because the Great Crystal Sea (between the second and third heaven was only established by the Lord at the beginning of the present Creation (on second day).

The Charts you are looking for are found in Clarance Larkin's "Dispensational Truth"
I've also possessed charts by others as well; I've even made some of my own on occasion. I've not seen any material to dissuade me from what I've said here; while the Sea did not exist until Genesis 1:6, there is nothing to suggest that the makeup of the universe or the shape changed.

Modern engineering declares the cornerstone to be part of the foundation of the building, putting it at the bottom of the structure. However, Jesus is referred to as the chief or highest (not to get all Greeky on ya) cornerstone, and where on a pyramid do more corners meet than at the peak? The fact that this place also represents Heaven beyond the Sea, the very seat of the Builder Whom the Jews rejected, also points toward this as a very plausible explanation of the terminology.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I've also possessed charts by others as well; I've even made some of my own on occasion. I've not seen any material to dissuade me from what I've said here; while the Sea did not exist until Genesis 1:6, there is nothing to suggest that the makeup of the universe or the shape changed.
I was not questioning your beliefs; I was merely pointing out a couple of facts. That being said, let's steer this thread back to the topic of making the movie.

I have a specific, urgent need for illustrations or animation depicting the passages of Ezekiel 28:11-17 and Isaiah 14:12-16. These are passages concerning the stewardship and fall of Lucifer the Anointed Cherub and his followers, the fallen angels. This might be something you could put your skills at Blender to work on, if you are interested.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
I was not questioning your beliefs; I was merely pointing out a couple of facts. That being said, let's steer this thread back to the topic of making the movie.

I have a specific, urgent need for illustrations or animation depicting the passages of Ezekiel 28:11-17 and Isaiah 14:12-16. These are passages concerning the stewardship and fall of Lucifer the Anointed Cherub and his followers, the fallen angels. This might be something you could put your skills at Blender to work on, if you are interested.
Unfortunately my attempts at realistic modeling of creatures, even with pictures to copy from, are very sub-par; I'm still a beginner in practice, though I'm an intermediate in concept (maybe!). If I find something that I can work with as far as a dragon goes, I'll give you a holler...

It would be cool to be able to model the reptilian Cherub (serpent, coverng Cherub, precious stones covering as scales; other cherubs represent other land creatures except reptiles).
Old 01-22-2009, 01:34 AM

Quote:
It would be cool to be able to model the reptilian Cherub (serpent, coverng Cherub, precious stones covering as scales; other cherubs represent other land creatures except reptiles).
The only way to learn how is to try! - smile