Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 05-30-2009, 07:54 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Dave Hunt: "I just can't believe..."
quoted to my best recollection on a radio broadcast

tonybones: "there are several factors don't sit right"
"I don't see the purpose "
no "evidence that God created angels with genitalia"
"or would even allow them to do this with human women."

I respectfully propose to you that these comments reveal that you have biased presuppositions about this topic. That is not a good place to start and a nearly impossible starting point if the topic requires "pulling together" scriptures and using reason to make sense of what has been revealed to us.

I believe this is a better place to begin a fruitful study of any topic contained in God's perfect word:

Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture?

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Amos 3.7: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Dan 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD

We must also consider all possible interpretations of the body of scripture dealing with this topic and which one best fits. In this case, I believe that understanding that Gen 6:1-2 does say that fallen angels mated with human women and their offspring were the giants of vs 4. causes everything else to fall into place and makes sense. This isn't any kind of study or anything, just pointing out that what's important is what scripture saith and to study it line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. Some things are hard to understand and accept but that doesn't make them untrue.

Grace and Peace to you brother,

Jennifer
Sister, before I clear out of this thread, I'd like to give you a reply. I tried with Brother parrish but he don't like me anymore.

Jesus Christ had a human mother but no human father, He had God as His Father and had the Blood of God. Ask any OB-GYN and they will tell you a child does not have the mother's blood system, but the fathers. Christ was sinless. What does that tell us?

It tells us the Adamic sin nature of humanity is passed through the seed of the male, not the female. If these giants were the offspring of angels, then angels must have male seed and blood. Where is the sin nature if angels are not descended from Adam?

The giants then must have been born sinless, and we know only one Man was sinless.

I'm not going to speculate on angel anatomy. I'm gonna read another message or two and then on to other, more profitable threads for me. As I said, you all study it all you want. I got other, more pressing matters. Tomorrow is Sunday, and i got churches to split.

Grace and peace sister

Tony
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
  #122  
Old 05-30-2009, 08:05 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Tony, you are absolutely correct about Genesis 6 not referring to angels. I was beginning to think that I was the only one left here who still believed they were humans. [and you put it "more expressively" than I would have.]

That thread is somewhere else, so we mustn't divert this topic too much (though they are somewhat connected).
Tim, you know what is weird? On the 'net, I know about 20 people who are Christians who I consider true friends. I know about 140 people who are Wiccas. Catholic mystics, Jewish mystics, witches, warlocks, psychics, ghost hunters, and we are all true friends. They all know me, and they all are aware also that I believe as Paul said, the "paranormal", the occult, the supernatural superstitions of man, I don't buy them in the Church age for reasons I have already spoken. Satan and the devils are limited to what they can say and use people as their tools, false religions, bible correcting, etc. I don;t buy into Catholic myths and Jewish fables. The occult and the supernatural exist, yes, but is muted in this age by God. They know that of me, they don't believe it, but they respect my view. Faith and not sight.

I have to come into a Bible forum of Christians to ruffle feathers on my belief in the occult.

Woe is me.
Woe is we
Jesus wept

Grace and peace

Tony
  #123  
Old 05-30-2009, 08:11 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlf View Post
This is a very disturbing topic for some. Nevertheless, I believe there are some very important issues here for Christians to discuss. I have studied this topic on and off for the last ten years or so and have become fairly settled in my view of these matters.

First off let me say, since most of this borders on the occult, we need to tread carefully. Occult means hidden. And I believe these things are hidden for a reason. God explicitly condemns and prohibits occultism throughout the Scriptures. A Christian has no need of "intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head"(Colossians 2:18).

As Christians we can get all our answers directly from God and his Word because of Christ our head "In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge"(Colossians 2:18). That being said, God's Word is not at all silent on these issues. Christ dealt head on with the forces of darkness in his day, casting out devils and healing people of evil afflictions. The Gospels are filled with information about these confrontations.

Now some have offered the explanation that the great deal of occult activity during our Lord's day was due to his presence. In other words, much of the satanic realm had gathered for his incarnation to put up a fight. I find that explanation sorely lacking. I don't find the attitude of the legion being that of a viscous mob, but rather of a cowering crew:

"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? 30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. 31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine"(Matthew 8:29)

These devils were quite aware of the INFINITE power of The Son of God and they were trembling in fear I believe. So it is my opinion that far from wanting to be near Him, these devils would have liked to be as far from him as they possibly could get. But there was a man in that graveyard whom Jesus Christ came to set free. And no matter how many devils were in that man they could not keep him from falling at the feet of the Son of God:

"1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit"(Mark 5)

Men are drawn to Jesus but devils fear him. For that reason I do not buy the argument that the minions of hell were gathered in Israel. Those devils were there because Israel had DISOBEYED the Lord. First of all, they never completely removed the satanic Canaanite influence on that land because they never completely destroyed them and all of their satanic traditions and rituals. Secondly, Israel had begun to practice those same abominable and detestable practices for themselves just as the Lord had predicted:

"50 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; 52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places: 53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it. 54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit. 55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. 56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them."(Numbers 33)

"1 Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hephzibah. 2 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, after the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel. 3 For he built up again the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel; and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them. 4 And he built altars in the house of the LORD, of which the LORD said, In Jerusalem will I put my name. 5 And he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the LORD. 6 And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. 7 And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever: 8 Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them. 9 But they hearkened not: and Manasseh seduced them to do more evil than did the nations whom the LORD destroyed before the children of Israel."(2 Kings 21)

Israel learned the abominable practices of the heathen nations whom before her the Lord had cast out, and came to be in a similar state herself. We should not find it surprising at all then that devils were all over the place by Christ's day. So rather than liken the Israel of our Lord's time as a gathering of hell's minions, I see it more as like the turning on suddenly of a VERY BRIGHT LIGHT and all the critters scurrying for cover. Christ's presence REVEALED what was there all along, a satanic host bent on destroying the lives of men whom Christ loved.

Now how does this relate to the topic at hand? I believe it does because I believe we(the Church) are now in a very similar state as Israel was then. We aren't seeing all these satanic minions because THE LIGHT IS TOO DIM! And why is the light too dim? Because Christ's light isn't shining because his churches have no place for him anymore.

These things are all around us now, but we just don't see them because WE HAVE NO LIGHT! Let me give you some examples. I turned on the TV the other night and there's this girl who has "tourrettes" who is uncontrollably spewing out the filthiest language I've ever heard in a different person's voice than her own. And they call this AN ILLNESS! My friends, that's no illness, THAT'S DEVILS!

Then you have Charmed, the TV series about 3 teenage witches that's all the rage. Medium is one of the most popular shows these days! Harry Potter is an absolute occult dynasty sucking in MILLIONS OF CHILDREN. Our own military is exploring "remote viewing", which is nothing other than astral travel which is PURE WITCHCRAFT! I could go on for hours listing this stuff, but you get the point. THIS STUFF IS ALL AROUND YOU! But the Church has her eyes closed so she can't see it.

Charismatics are running around "slaying" people in the spirit and they are rolling around on the floor foaming at the mouth and barking like dogs. But fundamentalists are still arguing that those things are not for our day! The enemy is having a field day like never before. He can put this stuff right in people's faces, even in Christian's faces, AND THEY STILL CAN'T SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN EYES!

It truly saddens me that the Church has become so weak and ineffective in the face of this kind of enemy onslaught. It is my sincerest hope that in these last days the Lord might restore to the Church an understanding of her power against the enemy. A power that was so evident in the days of our Lord and of the Apostles. If the Christians only knew the authority they have in Christ over the enemy, I believe we would actually see a revival in this country.
Brother John, I don't propose Sympathy For The Devil, as Mick Jagger sang about once, but Flip Wilson the comic once said "The debil maid me do it!"

No, you made you do it.

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

With that, I'm outta here. Later gators.

Grace and peace

Tony
  #124  
Old 05-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Bro. Parrish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
Will you post some of the comments given by Dr. Ruckman?
If you have, I'm sorry, but I don't see the Ruckman comments, please direct me.
Hmmm, well as I say it was a very old sermon (my copy was on cassette) and I don't want to misquote the man. If I do recall correctly, he felt as though the "flying roll" was may have been a demonic UFO (unidentified flying object). The sermon was not one of his best recordings, but it was very good...

I encourage you to order it and if you are ordering be sure to get his sermons on "Heaven and Hell," and "Body Soul and Spirit," they are both classics that every believer will be edified from. Here's a link to to Ruckman's bookstore:
http://www.kjv1611.org/
  #125  
Old 05-30-2009, 10:54 PM
greenbear's Avatar
greenbear greenbear is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Brother,

You sure quote a lot of scripture but you're not rightly dividing the Word very sharply, it's getting mangled in the process. I'll have time later to more fully respond to you and there are a lot of issues!!! but right now I want to say I find it ironic that you would quote Col 2:18 to me after another flurry of vague scripture references (that don't address any of the facts drawn from scripture I laid out in my earlier post) followed by another proclamation from you about how much you know!!! I study and only accept as truth what God has seen fit to reveal to us about angels and demons. You need to sharpen your sword, brother, you're swinging it around hacking at everything in sight but failing to make any clean cuts. That said, you are my brother in the Lord and I value knowing you. I just have to tell it like I see it.

Your sister in the Lord,
Jennifer
Tony,
I get testy when I get frustrated. I mistreated you in this post and I do regret it and I am sorry. You are right about Christ not being born with a sin nature. I think maybe it is my SDA background that had me confused. You see, even when it seems there is no teaching or edification happening it may be that we just can't see it. I want to thank you for impelling me to search the scriptures for the answer to that very important question tonight. I'm going to work on not posting when I'm frustrated with someone. I'm going to wait until I'm in full possession of my faculties. I hope you aren't really considering leaving this forum.

I never thought I would meet someone who I thought went too far with dispensationalism but with you I believe I have. God uses different dispensations throughout history in His dealings with mankind. I think you go beyond mankind and try to apply dispensations to the spirit realm. Does Satan's kingdom just stop what they're doing and sit idly by because the church age is in progress? If I shut my eyes real tight I might buy it. People in this world today suffer demonic possession or oppression. Just ask missionaries to places where the gospel hasn't taken hold and the people are living in a highly occultic society. Just ask the satanist or witch who is trying to come out of the occult and has demons that nobody will acknowledge or if they do they don't know what to do about it. It sounds real good to say that trying to understand everything we can about this topic is not so useful because it's not street preaching. God doesn't give everybody the exact same job at the exact same time. I'll pray for you and your wife that you don't get sick but remain healthy. Please take care of yourself.

In Christs love,

Jennifer

Last edited by greenbear; 05-30-2009 at 11:01 PM.
  #126  
Old 05-31-2009, 06:34 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
A few points:

1. I never said I don't like you, that is an assumption caused by the same confusion that fuels your rabid attacks here on baptism and Baptists. Or maybe one of those UFO's you saw.

2. You know less than you think you do. But we still love you.

3. I hope your chest cold gets better soon.

4. You need to get that Apple G5 and dump the PC, we already talked about that.
First brother, I made a joke about you not liking me, this is an internet Bible forum, and if I attacked Baptists you'd know it. I know when somebody is afraid of something and you are afraid of the grace belief on water baptism. Ive been stern with the Law keepers amd even more so with the Original Manuscript Frauds, if someone feels attacked I apologize though no "attack" was meant. You personally have picked up on Ruckman and Rice's view that grace believers are some kind of Jehovah's Witness. Dr. Ruckman is a good man but he loves to dehumanize people. Doc Pete don't have a 180 IQ for nothin'. Mine's only 170, but I still have discernment in spite of it

Stam had a view and position that Baptists and Protestants who water baptized were some kind of heretics(I heard it from his own mouth). I think you're all wrong. As far as what I know I know more than some and less than others. I have 112 emails from 94 people in my inbox, 83 who hang on my every word. 41 of those are IFBs who asked me, seriously, if they should "leave their church because they are not dispensational enough". In each case my response is you leave a church when they stop preaching Christ crucified. You have nothing to fear, if the webmaster thinks I'm here to divide people he'll boot me and he'll be justified but I didn't come here to divide people. After the forum wars I have been in I'll never belong to another Christian forum on the internet again in my life unless my mind changes. I thought FFF would be fun, same old thing.

I got moderate to severe bronchitis and thank you for your well wishes.

A guy at a garage sale sold me a Compaq Presario 1200 for a buck. It's got a shorted power connector, if juice has gotten past the fuse it's toast, if not I got a backup Win98 machine if I can get the power problem fixed. The G5 is on it's way soon as the Treasury Dept. fires up the printing press and pays me what they owe me.

Grace and peace brother

Tony
  #127  
Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Bro. Parrish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
First brother, I made a joke about you not liking me, this is an internet Bible forum, and if I attacked Baptists you'd know it. I know when somebody is afraid of something and you are afraid of the grace belief on water baptism.
LOL, there you go again with your "fear" routine...
that nonsense strikes about as much fear in me as a dead catfish on the dock. You don't FEAR that, you avoid its stench and try not to stir up the flies as you go around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
You personally have picked up on Ruckman and Rice's view that grace believers are some kind of Jehovah's Witness.
Not true, I would NEVER think that.
Actually I'm starting to think maybe you're aliens from UFO's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Dr. Ruckman is a good man but he loves to dehumanize people.
There you go again, taking cheap shots at Bro. Ruckman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
I have 112 emails from 94 people in my inbox, 83 who hang on my every word.
Hang on your every word... okay now THAT is a scary thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
A guy at a garage sale sold me a Compaq Presario 1200 for a buck. It's got a shorted power connector, if juice has gotten past the fuse it's toast, if not I got a backup Win98 machine if I can get the power problem fixed.
Obviously brother, God is allowing your computer problems because of your erroneous doctrine on baptism. Maybe you should go ahead and get baptized, stop spreading confusion and maybe your computer problems will go away. Hey, it's worth a shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
The G5 is on it's way soon as the Treasury Dept. fires up the printing press and pays me what they owe me.
LOL, it's too late, they already spent your money trying to fix General Motors. Look where THAT got them.
  #128  
Old 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Tony,
I get testy when I get frustrated. I mistreated you in this post and I do regret it and I am sorry. You are right about Christ not being born with a sin nature. I think maybe it is my SDA background that had me confused. You see, even when it seems there is no teaching or edification happening it may be that we just can't see it. I want to thank you for impelling me to search the scriptures for the answer to that very important question tonight. I'm going to work on not posting when I'm frustrated with someone. I'm going to wait until I'm in full possession of my faculties. I hope you aren't really considering leaving this forum.

I never thought I would meet someone who I thought went too far with dispensationalism but with you I believe I have. God uses different dispensations throughout history in His dealings with mankind. I think you go beyond mankind and try to apply dispensations to the spirit realm. Does Satan's kingdom just stop what they're doing and sit idly by because the church age is in progress? If I shut my eyes real tight I might buy it. People in this world today suffer demonic possession or oppression. Just ask missionaries to places where the gospel hasn't taken hold and the people are living in a highly occultic society. Just ask the satanist or witch who is trying to come out of the occult and has demons that nobody will acknowledge or if they do they don't know what to do about it. It sounds real good to say that trying to understand everything we can about this topic is not so useful because it's not street preaching. God doesn't give everybody the exact same job at the exact same time. I'll pray for you and your wife that you don't get sick but remain healthy. Please take care of yourself.

In Christs love,

Jennifer
I don't feel mistreated Jen, think nothing of it. I'm not leaving the forum unless it becomes FFF, and sometimes I wonder where I am at. I have left the two threads if Brother Parrish can transfer his "Bullingerite" libel and slander over to the water baptism thread.

The point I am trying to make with you is that as the dispensations changed, the administration, the dispensing of, the gospel of the grace of God(salvation is by grace through faith alone, through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ aparts from the works of the Law)through Paul, Satan's methods of operation have changed.

I used to have all the books written by a German Lutheran occult investigator, Dr. Kurt Koch. I'm convinced many of the things he had reported to him second-hand was hearsay and exaggeration, think the things he saw himself was his reliance on a lot of Kaballaistic OT superstition, founded in the myth that "the devil made me do it" and did not realize the demons are us:

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

In the Church age today, the battlefront has transferred over from mere Gentile paganism over into the realm of faith, inside the Body of Christ itself and in religions trying to imitate the Church of God's grace. The demon in the Zulu witch doctor, the demon in the Catholic priest who molests children, the demon in all the Original Manuscript Frauds who creep into this forum, denying the effectual inspiration of the Scriptures that we can hold in our hands and get at any Odd Lots store, is the same demon.

II Cor. 11:10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

A illustrated, and further lit up for us below, Satan and his minions prime work is within religion, in false doctrine, in religious systems that emphasis works, because there are no works in the gospel of the grace of God, nothing but good works after a believer has been saved, good works they has learned by studying to show themselves approved unto God, working at their study, rightly dividing the word of truth so that they can be fully equipped as they are created unto good works: The angels, demons and wiozards of the OT has been replaced with the coiffed and perfumed visages of John MacArthur denying the efficacy of the literal Blood of Christ, with an uneducated "scholar" named Kutilak" running up and down the land saying "only the originals are(were?) inspired!"

Col. 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
22 Which all are to perish with the using; ) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Ro 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Sister, do you know what the first sin in the Bible was?

Ge 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Ge 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Eve subtracted from the word of God, the word that is the definition of the grace God gives, free.

Ge 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Four sins were commited in Genesis 3:2 and 3:3. Eve subtracted from the word of God and subtracted from His free grace of the chosen fruit, then she added to the word of God, and emphasized a work when it was not there.

Col. 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

God never said not to touch it. He never said not to handle it, he said not to taste it.

Works that God never commanded.

Gen. 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ro 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Sister, while I have been coughing my lungs up, I distract myself from the suffering by not studying the half-angel occupants of UFOs who possess Satanists, I've been studying the center of all Satanic occultic activity in the age of grace, the Church age: Keeping the lost in their works-systems religions("Alluah Ackbar!", "Pray for us blessed Virgin") and trying to get Blood-bought Christians back under the law and "ordinances" and robbing a Christian of the free grace of God.

Don't let anyone say that grace is cheap. That's what the Church Of Christ accuses anyone who don't follow their own Satanic cult, and I was born into it. What did God's free grace cost His Son?

Sister, pardon me. this above is what I have been studying, in that light, half breed monsters in Genesis 6 just don't seem to interest me.

Pray over this message, then go and read Tandi's "tract" or whatever she called it and tell me where the real demons are being active: In the mountains of Mongolia, oiling their UFOs after placing flowers on the graves of their human mothers or trying to break into the heart of a woman and her husband to damned them, and those who follow them to hell, when grace, which is bought so dearly, is open and there so freely?

I think God will show you what He showed me herefor His edification and glory of his free grace, not mine, we must decrease, He must increase, and you'll be a hyper hyper ultra hyper super ultra absolute hyper ultra hyper ultimate hyper hyper hyper Paulicianite just like me.

Grace and peace to you sister

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 06-01-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: punctuation
  #129  
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
greenbear's Avatar
greenbear greenbear is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
I don't feel mistreated Jen, think nothing of it. I'm not leaving the forum unless it becomes FFF, and sometimes I wonder where I am at. I have left the two threads if Brother Parrish can transfer his "Bullingerite" libel and slander over to the water baptism thread.

The point I am trying to make with you is that as the dispensations changed, the administration, the dispensing of, the gospel of the grace of God(salvation is by grace through faith alone, through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ aparts from the works of the Law)through Paul, Satan's methods of operation have changed.

I used to have all the books written by a German Lutheran occult investigator, Dr. Kurt Koch. I'm convinced many of the things he had reported to him second-hand was hearsay and exaggeration, think the things he saw himself was his reliance on a lot of Kaballaistic OT superstition, founded in the myth that "the devil made me do it" and did not realize the demons are us:

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

In the Church age today, the battlefront has transferred over from mere Gentile paganism over into the realm of faith, inside the Body of Christ itself and in religions trying to imitate the Church of God's grace. The demon in the Zulu witch doctor, the demon in the Catholic priest who molests children, the demon in all the Original Manuscript Frauds who creep into this forum, denying the effectual inspiration of the Scriptures that we can hold in our hands and get at any Odd Lots store, is the same demon.

II Cor. 11:10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

A illustrated, and further lit up for us below, Satan and his minions prime work is within religion, in false doctrine, in religious systems that emphasis works, because there are no works in the gospel of the grace of God, nothing but good works after a believer has been saved, good works they has learned by studying to show themselves approved unto God, working at their study, rightly dividing the word of truth so that they can be fully equipped as they are created unto good works: The angels, demons and wiozards of the OT has been replaced with the coiffed and perfumed visages of John MacArthur denying the efficacy of the literal Blood of Christ, with an uneducated "scholar" named Kutilak" running up and down the land saying "only the originals are(were?) inspired!"

Col. 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
22 Which all are to perish with the using; ) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Ro 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Sister, do you know what the first sin in the Bible was?

Ge 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Ge 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Eve subtracted from the word of God, the word that is the definition of the grace God gives, free.

Ge 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Four sins were commited in Genesis 3:2 and 3:3. Eve subtracted from the word of God and subtracted from His free grace of the chosen fruit, then she added to the word of God, and emphasized a work when it was not there.

Col. 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

God never said not to touch it. He never said not to handle it, he said not to taste it.

Works that God never commanded.

Gen. 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ro 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Sister, while I have been coughing my lungs up, I distract myself from the suffering by not studying the half-angel occupants of UFOs who possess Satanists, I've been studying the center of all Satanic occultic activity in the age of grace, the Church age: Keeping the lost in their works-systems religions("Alluah Ackbar!", "Pray for us blessed Virgin") and trying to get Blood-bought Christians back under the law and "ordinances" and robbing a Christian of the free grace of God.

Don't let anyone say that grace is cheap. That's what the Church Of Christ accuses anyone who don't follow their own Satanic cult, and I was born into it. What did God's free grace cost His Son?

Sister, pardon me. this above is what I have been studying, in that light, half breed monsters in Genesis 6 just don't seem to interest me.

Pray over this message, then go and read Tandi's "tract" or whatever she called it and tell me where the real demons are being active: In the mountains of Mongolia, oiling their UFOs after placing flowers on the graves of their human mothers or trying to break into the heart of a woman and her husband to damned them, and those who follow them to hell, when grace, which is bought so dearly, is open and there so freely?

I think God will show you what He showed me herefor His edification and glory of his free grace, not mine, we must decrease, He must increase, and you'll be a hyper hyper ultra hyper super ultra absolute hyper ultra hyper ultimate hyper hyper hyper Paulicianite just like me.

Grace and peace to you sister

Tony
Quote:
and you'll be a hyper hyper ultra hyper super ultra absolute hyper ultra hyper ultimate hyper hyper hyper Paulicianite just like me.
That's just one too many hypers, brother! It must be the cold medicine you're on. I'm ready to agree to disagree with you on anything we don't agree on. I'll keep praying for you to get healthy.

Take care,
Jennifer
  #130  
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
LOL, there you go again with your "fear" routine...
that nonsense strikes about as much fear in me as a dead catfish on the dock. You don't FEAR that, you avoid its stench and try not to stir up the flies as you go around.



Not true, I would NEVER think that.
Actually I'm starting to think maybe you're aliens from UFO's.




There you go again, taking cheap shots at Bro. Ruckman.



Hang on your every word... okay now THAT is a scary thought...



Obviously brother, God is allowing your computer problems because of your erroneous doctrine on baptism. Maybe you should go ahead and get baptized, stop spreading confusion and maybe your computer problems will go away. Hey, it's worth a shot!



LOL, it's too late, they already spent your money trying to fix General Motors. Look where THAT got them.
When Dr. Ruckman don;t know what the Sheol he's talking about, he deserves a good slam, namely slandering and libeling people he don;t know the first whit about.

Actually we are the ghosts of Ezekiel's Valley Of Dry Bones.

What me? Be "buptiiiiiiized" in water? Add to God's grace? As my Russian ham radio buddy Boris used to say, you are pleased to joke, comrade.

Brother, why don't you tell everyone what a "Bullingerite" really is. I think if you really knew you wouldn't be so quick to dehumanize people like Dr. Ruckman does.

Grace and peace

Ethelbert W Bones
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website © AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study

 
Contact Us AV1611.Com