General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2008, 08:53 PM

Default new member

Hello. I'm glad to see that this forum for KJV exists. I first encountered this site several years ago. I had been told that there were weird Christian people who worshipped the KJV Bible instead of God and I visited this site for amusement. After reading the introduction by Brandon Staggs and several of the articles I realized that this site had incredibly important information and also why I had felt unsure of the NIV and quit reading it a long time ago. I think it was the Holy Spirit verifying the true translation by giving assurance when I read the KJV and not giving assurance when I read the NIV. I feel grateful to the people who have done all this research and made it available to the public. I have several Bible verses that I have found which are radically different in the "alexandrian" versions than they are in the KJV that I will try to get posted in the next few weeks.