Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:00 AM

Location: We moved from London in 2007, and now live Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Default That the LORD will undertake for us!

Dear Friends,
We have been serving the LORD in Bangladesh for the past year or so. My wife Alice is a nurse and has a Mobile Clinic where we treat the poorest of the poor in the rural areas of the north and east parts of the country, and share the Gospel and pray for them. For the past three weeks, Alice has herself been ill and is currently undergoing tests. Please pray for us that the LORD will undertake in the situation and enable us to continue HIS work amounst this needy people.
Thank you.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 11-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David J. Campbell View Post
Dear Friends,
We have been serving the LORD in Bangladesh for the past year or so. My wife Alice is a nurse and has a Mobile Clinic where we treat the poorest of the poor in the rural areas of the north and east parts of the country, and share the Gospel and pray for them. For the past three weeks, Alice has herself been ill and is currently undergoing tests. Please pray for us that the LORD will undertake in the situation and enable us to continue HIS work amounst this needy people.
Thank you.
Brother, you have our prayers.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:02 PM

Please know that you are in our prayers, dear brother.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Vendetta Ride

You, your wife, and your work will be in my prayers. God bless you, and don't get discouraged!
Old 11-02-2008, 07:36 AM

Location: We moved from London in 2007, and now live Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Default Re: MC1171611 / Forrest / Vendetta Ride

Dear Friends,
We do thank you all for your prayers.....and to think that you are all many thousands of miles away, but as the scripture says in 1st Samuel 25:29. and if you would permit me to paraphrase it just this once, for the sake of applying it to our particular situation, 'we are bound together in the bundle of life with the LORD'.
After posting the message yesterday afternoon, Bangladeshi time, I went to the Hospital to collect the Test Results. Alice was out attending a special Annual Convention Meeting of the Bangladesh Baptist Shongat....William Carey's Baptist group. Although she was still not well she went. When I got home with the results, I placed them on the table and waited for her to return. Then when she arrived we both had a cup of English Afternoon Tea......prayed together and opened the envelope. Everthing was clear.....from the Blood Test to the Scan Results. All perfectly normal. Praise His Wonderful Name!
We rejoice in the LORD that even with signs and symptoms which sometimes manifest themseleves and appear inexplicably, for reasons we can only put down as spiritual, (we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers) we can thank GOD that HE is in absolute control of our lives if we are submitted completly to Him and whatever the causes or the end results....HE is with us!
Believe me folks when I tell you it is a battle we are in, every moment of every day and to see the enemy at work before your very eyes every day in this land.....compels us to pray that the LORD will stand with us and help us, 'for of ourselves we can do nothing' ....but as the old chorus goes.....

Without Him I can do nothing, without Him I'll surely fail,
without Him I would be drifting, like a ship without a sail.....
BUT with HIM I can do all things, and with HIM I'll never fail
and through the storm tossed waters, in perfect peace I'll sail.

Hallelujah! and may GOD Bless you all for your your prayer support.
David and Alice