Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Clyde Harris

Default From the 'King' of 'Kings',Through a King, For Kings

The King James Bible, “From the king, through a King, for Kings.”

The King James AV 1611-1769-1900 Bible is the Holy Ghost dictated, inerrant, infallible, uncompromised word of God for English speaking Christians.

It was spoken by the King of Kings, a work sanctioned by a King, (King James), and written for a Kingdom of priest, (the believers, the Melchesidic Kingdom Priesthood). What more fitting way could the purified seventh edition of the Word of God have been transmitted!

The King James Bible has been cherished by English speaking Christians for well over 400 years. It has spawned great revivals in early American History. It has led countless millions to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

From the pages of this Holy Bible; Words have been spoken in faith by believers and;

People have been healed, ‘’
Set free from demonic hold and influence,
Lives have been transformed,
Family curses have been eradicated,
Christians finances have turned around,
Worldwide ministries have been born,
Remote cultures with no knowledge of Jesus have received Jesus Christ’s salvation,
Illiterate people have learned to read from its Holy pages,
Bullets have been stopped,
People on the brink of suicide have turned the lives around,
Prostitutes have stopped their life style,
Homosexuals have been turned around,
Marriages have been restored,
Families have been put back together,
Many have been healed of various physical problems,
Internal organs have been re-newed,
In addition, entire Nations have been blessed;

These are just a small sampling of the things that can be attributed to the Pages of the King James Bible. Which came forth from the first English translation, from the original Greek and Hebrew language manuscripts by Tyndale and continued through Coverdale, Matthew, the Great Bible, Geneva Bible, and Bishops Bible, culminating in the King James AV 1611-1769-1900 edition Bible.

This lineage satisfies seven purifications of Gods’ word spoken of in, Psalms 12:6.

However, now modern scholar revisionist and publishing companies are busy telling the Christian community that this time tested Holy Word of God is in error and is no longer worthy to be followed.

Many of the prefaces of modern Bibles tell us that the King James Bible has many problems and errors. Here is an exact word for word quote from the preface of the RV of The 1800’s by, ‘Thomas Nelson & Sons Publishing Company’.
In the sixth paragraph of the preface, they praise it for quote, "its prose, simplicity, its dignity, its power, its happy turns of expression… the music of its cadences, and the felicities of its rhythms". Then they state in the very last sentence of the sixth paragraph, Quote,” We owe it an incalculable debt”.

Now listen to the very first sentence of the seventh paragraph of this same preface, we read, Quote; "Yet the King James Version has grave defects".

Right after the prior high praising of the King James Bible, they rip it to shreds with misinformation about grave defects, based on faulty minority manuscripts. Notice also their terminology in calling the King James a version instead of the Bible.

They are very cleverly planting into the minds of the reader the faulty assumption that the King James after all is just a version. This kind of propaganda clears the way for their perversion. If they can convince the reader that the King James is, just another in along line of versions, then another version would not be suspect to being a perversion. On the other hand if they rightly admit and classify the King James as the Holy Bible in English, they can not rightly justify another, different textual reading of the Holy Bible, there can only be one true Holy Bible containing Gods’ word in English, and it has been in print for the past 400 years, THE KING JAMES AV 1611-1769-1900 edition BIBLE.

May the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) speak to your heart concerning the attack on Gods’ word.

Blessings in the Lord Jesus Christ
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
jerry

Quote:
It was spoken by the King of Kings, a work sanctioned by a King, (King James), and written for a Kingdom of priest, (the believers, the Melchesidic Kingdom Priesthood).
The Bible doesn't refer to believers being in the order of Melchizedek, only Christ.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Clyde Harris

Jerry,

Exodus 19:6
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
• Exodus 40:15
And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.

• Numbers 25:13
And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.
N
1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

And finally from the last book of the Bible:

• Revelation 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

• Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The kings and priest spoken of in Rev. 5:10 is the Melchisidec priesthood of which Jesus is our high priest and we are priestly kings under him.
The Jewish priesthood was done away with completely when Jesus came on the earthly scene. A new priesthood was instituted, the kingdom priesthood which was an everlasting priesthood unlike the Jewish priesthood. Which we are a part of (those that belong to Jesus Christ ).

Blessings, Clyde
Old 03-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Clyde Harris

Jerry,
I forgot to include this, I normally do not like to debate doctrinal differences as I have found out by experience it is a fruitless endeavor, and have not seen any evidence of unity coming from it. However, if some one asks me to explain why I believe what I do or claims I am in error, I will more be than happy to give the scriptures I stand on and use for what I believe. I know nothing unless It come from scripture on doctrine, denomonational doctrines do not impress me either.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:05 PM
jerry

Maybe I was unclear. I do believe that believers are a priesthood - however, the Scriptures only apply the order of Melchizedek to Jesus Christ.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:09 PM

An "order" usually has more than one member (i.e. a whole group), unless you interpret the "order" to be only typological. The emphasis in the Book of Hebrews is that Christ is of the order of Melchisedec.

However, there are indications in the New Testament that the believers join with Christ in certain things, though believers do not "die for the sins of the world", believers could indeed be of the order of Melchisedec, "All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:15). "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours" (1 Cor. 3:21). This is connected to the truth that He, "hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." (Rev. 1:6).

We find that believers, as priests, are joined to Christ, ordained by Him, and are therefore serving under the order of Melchisedec as typified by Christ, "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." (Hebrews 13:15). Note that the believers are now doing priesthood service, but that it is spiritual, that is, truly fulfilling the law, not by carnal ordinances, but by faith and subsequent works.

Many misuse the statement that “we are no longer under the law” to mean that we do not have to have faith, obey the Word, submit to God or by the Spirit do good. Not being under the law means that we are actually able to keep the law by a living and spiritual way: Christ in us.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Clyde Harris

Bibleprotector, thanks for that confirmation and clarification of what I had posted. I knew if I waited there would be some one out there that knew what I Iwas saying and would eventually speak up on this.I was a bit surprised at his thinking on this, as I had given the scripturres that confirmed that we are a priest and a king under Jesus Christ in this everlasting Priesthood. I knew Jerry was a bit confused on the Melchizedek Priestly King order as it applies to believers, However, I did not want to start a debate on this.