Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2008, 07:40 AM
broswmiller

Hello everyone from Louisiana.

It really amazes me to see people who are against the AV1611 KJV Bible think they are led of the God of the Bible to make a new translation.On the John Ankerberg show some scholars attended to debate this very issue.Its funny how one man against the AV1611 KJV Bible went to speak and could not get the words out of his mouth.John Ankerberg made sure the taping stopped because he is a NIV Per-version believer.Again TLB Paraphrased by Kenneth Taylor the mans voice was reduced to a whisper for tampering with Gods word.When the KJB was replaced in the pulpits across America in now liberal Churchs I believe the Spirit of God was replaced with the spirit of this world and since Church attendance in these Churchs have fell as the salvation of souls.

I just quit my baptist church that fired the pastor that used the AV1611 KJB for a pastor that preaches out of the deadly NKJV Bible.Its hard to find a church that preaches from the KJB and as I told some members If the day comes where a preacher uses any other than the AV1611 KJB me and my wife will be gone in a flash because that is my conviction and if people dont stand on truth they will fall for any lie that the NKJV Bible is better.I ask God if I was wrong burden my spirit but my spirit is content with the decision I made.

No spiritual war can be won by man made armor which is in every per-version other than the AV 1611 KJB.My research shows that version was not added to the KJB until 200 years after it came about in 1611.Its the King James Bible and it has stood the test of time and has worn out many hammers on the anvil of truth which still stands by Gods people who defends it no matter what the cost and I thank God for everone who does such.Also its a proven fact that the AV 1611 KJB can be memorized with simple effort when the others dont agree and delete whole verses and is not founded upon the Word of Truth which is Almighty God`s Holy Infallible Inerrant Inspired without error Word as found in the AV 1611 KJB.

I would say to Foley you are a folly and if you publish your work inspired by demons you will be thrown in hell when you die being blunt I am but if you would rather make a big profit and go to hell thats your business.Watch out for counterfeit KJB just look at Gen 1 and Matt 4 for the Spirit being in lower case letters its not trustworthy and demotes the Holy Spirit of God.

God bless you AV 1611 KJB Defenders you will have a Crown of righteousness layed up for your works in Heaven where your mantions await.

In Christ.
Bro Miller.

Let the attacks begin I have the Sword of Truth.