Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:36 PM

Default Pray for me

Pray that the Lord will show me the wisdom of His will for me. Pray that the Lord will guide me and walk with me in this time of trial for me. Pray that all the confusion upon me be lifted away. Amen.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-18-2008, 12:43 AM

Will do. God bless.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionznc View Post
Pray that the Lord will show me the wisdom of His will for me. Pray that the Lord will guide me and walk with me in this time of trial for me. Pray that all the confusion upon me be lifted away. Amen.
Ephesians 1:16-23 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionznc View Post
God bless you! You will be in my prayers. Keep me in yours, please; my life is not without struggles right now!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:40 PM

The Lord Bless you and keep you under HIS care ..and bring HIS peace to you.

Blessings,

Billie
Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
God bless you! You will be in my prayers. Keep me in yours, please; my life is not without struggles right now!
I am praying for you VR and family that in the midst of this
Time...HE will comfort your heart .

Bless you,

Billie
Old 12-19-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Done my brother !
Old 12-19-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Keep me in yours, please; my life is not without struggles right now!
Lamentations 3:18-24 And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD: Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
You'll get no shallow words of advice from me, dear brother. Simply "I love you in the Lord" and "I'm asking the ONE who can meet your every need" to give abundant grace to help in your time of need.
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
You'll get no shallow words of advice from me, dear brother. Simply "I love you in the Lord" and "I'm asking the ONE who can meet your every need" to give abundant grace to help in your time of need.
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Forgive my tardy response, brother. Your words mean more than I can say.

Every day, I remind myself of (at least) two verses:
...for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5), and

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Phil. 4:13).

I believe those verses absolutely. I don't even think I can get out of bed in the morning without Jesus' help. In fact, about six months ago, I was struck with a debilitating (but mercifully brief) disorder that partially paralyzed me, thus proving the point! But with Christ .... well, you simply wouldn't believe the valleys through which He's borne me.

Thank you for your encouragement. Your prayers are reciprocated!
Old 12-24-2008, 10:24 AM

What is happening, and what specifically may we pray for?