Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:50 PM

Hey guys,

go to Our dear Leader thread and check out the links there. it is scary to see Obama's camp using children as hitler did in the 30's
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Hillbilly View Post
Lol, but it's the republicans fault we all know it! Even though they were calling for more regulation, can't blame the demoncrats for anything!

I told you guys I was an odd ball when I introduced myself. I totally, whole heartedly believe that this was done by design to draw us nearer the beast system.
I think virtually everything we're seeing in Washington is designed with that end in mind.

As for the bailout, I was very pleased to see that one of my Senators, Elizabeth Dole, did vote against it. Good for her. Our junior Senator, a smarmy, greasy little Bush wannabe named Richard Burr, voted for it - - - along with McCain, Obama, and Hillary.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:53 PM

Vendetta Ride,

I am so disappointed Richard Burr. He started out so good and a true conservative. I worked on a few of his campaigns back in the early 90's when he was running in North Carolina's 5th district. He got elected in 1994, he started going down hill in about 98 or 99. It is sad to see him fall so fast. However I will admit he is far better than Erskine Bowles would have been. Burr is pro life and about half conservative. I really miss Jesse Helms, I hated to see him retire and then to die a few mounts back.

Atlas
Old 10-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Vendetta Ride,

I am so disappointed Richard Burr. He started out so good and a true conservative. I worked on a few of his campaigns back in the early 90's when he was running in North Carolina's 5th district. He got elected in 1994, he started going down hill in about 98 or 99. It is sad to see him fall so fast. However I will admit he is far better than Erskine Bowles would have been. Burr is pro life and about half conservative. I really miss Jesse Helms, I hated to see him retire and then to die a few mounts back.
Helms was a man among men. I hated to see him retire, but I expect we'll be seeing him again!

Yes, Burr is better than Bowles. Marijuana is probably better than heroin, but they're both pretty bad.