Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:52 AM

Default Give Geese A Chance

Guys,

I am so glad we are getting the truth out about what REALLY happened on 1-15 and why. I'm glad someone has the guts to tell the truth.

Atlas

Quote:
If I Wrote For The Huffington Post - Give Geese A Chanceby

Andy Levy

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/al...eese-a-chance/

Dear Arianna,

I’m looking for a job. What do you think?

In the wake of the events of 1-15, in which a wedge of Geese brought down a US Airways aircraft, here’s what you won’t be hearing about from the so-called “Mainstream Media”: We brought this on ourselves.

After an event such as this one, it’s important to look at the root causes: Why did the Geese attack us? Well, the truth is, for years we have been oppressing the Geese, using them for the fuel they provide for our bodies.

Boneless Goose Breast, Brandied Roast Goose, Roast Goose with Cumberland Sauce and Apricot Stuffing. And of course, the Christmas Goose. In the name of religion, we have been engaged in what can only be called a Crusade against the Geese. Is it any wonder that a few brave suicide Geese would seek revenge?

Under the neocon/neofascist Cheney-Bush administration, Goose consumption is up 1541%. Geese have been systematically deprived of their rights at a level never seen before. (Look around your workplace: do you see any Geese? Wouldn’t you be nervous if you did?) Reports of shameful anti-Goose activity are at an all-time high, mainly in the South and Midwest, of course.

The fact is, WE (and, of course, Israel) are responsible for the rise of militant Gooslam. Given our actions, is it any wonder that gaggles of Goslings would reject the teachings of moderate Goose leaders, when those leaders are perceived as being in the pocket of the West? Given our actions, is it any wonder that these young Gooslamists would flock to more assertive leaders, leaders whose commitment to their cause cannot be questioned? Given our actions, the rise of a “Goosama” was inevitable. We have only ourselves to blame. (Does anyone doubt that somewhere there’s a photo of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with a Goose?)

In the moments right after 1-15, many have been quick to praise the actions of the US Airways pilot. But the TRUTH is that our pilots have been instruments of the BUSHITLER illegal war against the Geese. I know the Repuglicans will attack me for saying this, but speaking TRUTH TO POWER of course makes me a true PATRIOT. And very brave.

Right now America’s relationship with other species couldn’t be worse. Like most Americans, often when I’m hiking I find myself apologizing to woodland creatures for the actions of our illegitimate government. And like the rest of the world, I’m hopeful that once President Obama takes office, things will change, and that we will end our imperialistic attempts at hegemony over the rest of the planet. After all, if he can sit down with Iran and Hezbollah, he can sit down with the Geese.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-16-2009, 01:14 PM

This makes war for oil look like peanuts.

That we torture geese at Goostonomo to fill our stomachs with Foie Gras under the guise of healthy high protien diets , what did you expect?

The blood of innocent geese is on our nation.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:16 PM

Hahaha this is good...shows exactly what idiots we're dealing with in the media.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:06 PM

Guys,

As we all know we provoked the geese to attack. As we also should know The Great Chicken Revolt will soon come. For many years we have attacked and eaten these poor chickens. Now the militant chickens have been empowered by seeing these geese and what they have been able to accomplish. I my self will make a preemptive strike later today as I will eat a roasted chicken for dinner. I call on all peace loving Americans to do the same. Only a good sound strategy of preemptive strikes by all good Americans can and will stop this deadly coming chicken revolt. Stand up for America and attack a chicken before it attacks you.

Atlas
Old 01-17-2009, 12:50 AM

And my prediction is when the wild chickens start shooting rockets across their borders towards their oppressors the "oppressors" will retaliate against the chickens with force and the whole world will cry out against the "oppressors" who will be called to "return to the ovens" themselves...

Sorry, I tried...

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 01-17-2009, 04:22 PM

Long live the Goose .............

unless, of course, it flies into an engine.......