Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Bro. Parrish

Default Sotomayor’s Anti-Gun Crusade

As Obama begins the stacking Supreme Court, we see...

Sotomayor’s Anti-Gun Crusade
Sotomayor “is one of only three federal appellate judges in America to issue a court opinion saying that the Second Amendment does not apply to states,” warns Former Ohio secretary of state and gubernatorial candidate Ken Blackwell.

Citing the Maloney v. Cuomo case, Blackwell concludes, “that means if Chicago, or even the state of Illinois or New York, wants to ban you from owning any guns at all, even in your own house, that’s okay with her.”
http://www.therightperspective.org/2...i-gun-crusade/
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 AM

We chose an immoral and communist president and now we are reaping that which we sowed. To think so many Hispanic idiots out there are happy that this woman has been appointed because of her ethnicity. I told my mother (I'm from the Caribbean) that race didn't matter and that what really mattered was her political point of view. Now that I know, I'm not surprised because she was appointed by the president after all.

Our wickedness and careless attitude as a nation has drove us to this point and it will only get worse (until the LORD Jesus comes back). We as a nation, deserve all of that's to come.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 PM

This country will regret not getting Ron Paul in there. He was the best candidate hands down.