Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
joshjefflawn

Unhappy President Considering Moving to Rome,

Dear brothers and Sisters,
I heard from my Pastor Wednsday that G.W is concidering converting back to Rome. Let me just say that I believe that our current Pres is a saved born again Christian, I just believe that the enemy is attacking him overtime.
In the early days of his presedency he had many saved brothers in his commities and what not, but recently he has Catholics hovering around him like Hornets. I stand firm in my belief that Jesuits have infiltrated our white house, and our government.
When G.W first visited the Pope in Rome, when he adressed him he adressed him as Sir. This the when that rat ratzinger visited my Country our pres. adressed him as holy father- you know there really are some serious implications with that title, either he's a liar or he has children illigitamtely-.
Course Rome has always been in the woodworks trying to usirp athourity. Rome was behind the Civil War, that war was really unessicary, after all slavery was on its way out. Course I tend to believe that that war was God's Judgment on us for slavery. They were there when Pres Lincoln was assasinated.
We must pray for our president, that the Lord would preserve him till he steps down from office. And may the Lord give us some good godly men in that Congress, who may balance our government and give the devil (and Rome) a black eye before the Lord comes and takes us Christians home in the Rapture.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-24-2008, 04:59 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

I'm most interested in hearing how Rome gave us the Civil War and what they did in Lincoln's assassination.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:12 PM
joshjefflawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin54 View Post
I'm most interested in hearing how Rome gave us the Civil War and what they did in Lincoln's assassination.
Well, I will have to get more information about the Civil war part, but asfar as Lincolns assasination, Booth was a Papist, and so was many of the people that were behind the assasination.

Remember, the Vatican has a history of going after leaders and trying to kill them, Remember the assasination atempt of King James (the gun powder plot).
Remember also that Rome, hates 1 England, because for 500+ years they have utterly rejected the Pope. In fact it was illeagle to be a papist at one time. 2 She has also always hated the USA. Because we as a whole have been a nation of the Bible, and not of the Pope. Rome has always had a minority here in the US. It wasn't untill I think Raggin(I think its was Raggin, I could be wrong) that we even recconised the Vatican as being a Nation. So Rome Hates us and wants us to be utterly destroyed, because we have always been a thorn in her side. After all, it was us who stopped that bloody murdere Hitler from killing more Jews. Also we have always defended the Jews, and Israel, who Rome hates beyond messure. I think she would start another inquisition if it wasn't for the US, we wouldn't put up with that kind of crap, I hope.
I am afraid that our current president might be Romes first chance to get a foothold in the US. I think that is why the Pope came to the US the last time. I know this, If Rome gains power in the US before the rapture, by Gods grace I will defie her at every turn. And if Rome gains power in this Country, she will have no mercy. You will have to either bow to the Pope and that bloody wafer God, or you will be burnt at the stake, shes done it before and if givin the chance, she will do it again.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 AM
broswmiller

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjefflawn View Post
Dear brothers and Sisters,
I heard from my Pastor Wednsday that G.W is concidering converting back to Rome. Let me just say that I believe that our current Pres is a saved born again Christian, I just believe that the enemy is attacking him overtime.
In the early days of his presedency he had many saved brothers in his commities and what not, but recently he has Catholics hovering around him like Hornets. I stand firm in my belief that Jesuits have infiltrated our white house, and our government.
When G.W first visited the Pope in Rome, when he adressed him he adressed him as Sir. This the when that rat ratzinger visited my Country our pres. adressed him as holy father- you know there really are some serious implications with that title, either he's a liar or he has children illigitamtely-.
Course Rome has always been in the woodworks trying to usirp athourity. Rome was behind the Civil War, that war was really unessicary, after all slavery was on its way out. Course I tend to believe that that war was God's Judgment on us for slavery. They were there when Pres Lincoln was assasinated.
We must pray for our president, that the Lord would preserve him till he steps down from office. And may the Lord give us some good godly men in that Congress, who may balance our government and give the devil (and Rome) a black eye before the Lord comes and takes us Christians home in the Rapture.

If you really knew what went on in Skull and Bones as a secret society which GW Bush is a member of you could not say he is a Christian.GW Bush is a puppet being used by the Pope to move this world under the full control of a New World order under the pope`s Anti-Christ system.

God bless.

Last edited by broswmiller; 09-30-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: edit
Old 09-30-2008, 10:52 AM

I will agree with the skull & bones comment, also with the freemasonry aspect.
This is yet another step toward apostasy, I cant judge a mans heart, but a "true" born again Christian would die rather than turn to Rome.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Vendetta Ride

I am something of a "political junkie;" before I came to Christ, I was obsessed with politics. Anyway, I think that I've read nearly every book published about George W. Bush, and they contain various and conflicting accounts of his "conversion." Supposedly, Billy Graham had a huge influence on him, but didn't actually lead him to Christ; and, in fact, Graham doesn't even remember the specifics of the event. The accounts are muddled and contradictory.

I won't make any comments on Bush's Presidency, because, as a newbie, I don't want to alienate anyone with a rant. But I'll say this much: if George W. Bush is a born-again, Bible-believing Christian, then so were Thomas Jefferson and Elvis Presley.

Ahhh, don't get me started....

By the way, here's a bit of trivia that really isn't so trivial: When foreign leaders have an "audience" with the Pope, and they do not represent Catholic countries, their wives (or the leaders themselves, if female) are supposed to wear black. Why? As a gesture of "mourning" that their countries are non-Catholic. And, if you look at the pictures, they all do it: Laura Bush wore black, Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher wore black, Hillary wore black, Condoleeza Rice wore black. The only exception I've ever seen was Nancy Reagan: when she and her husband visited the Pope, she wore a bright red dress!

God bless her! She's probably not a Christian, but at least she wasn't a hypocrite!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by broswmiller View Post
If you really knew what went on in Skull and Bones as a secret society which GW Bush is a member of you could not say he is a Christian.GW Bush is a puppet being used by the Pope to move this world under the full control of a New World order under the pope`s Anti-Christ system.

God bless.
Right On
Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 PM

check out this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IAOJ41bbF8 Obama is acting as if he is the president of the US. he is tellling many he will be the president. we haven't even voted yet he is assuring many he is the new president