Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 10-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Brother George, I never have handled or seen these Bibles, but I thought that the Bible Baptist Bookstore is known for quality. It would seem contrary to purpose to offer Bibles in bulk, for missionary work, if they were just going to fall apart after some usage.

I suppose I could call them.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-14-2008, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Bibles for Missions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I View Post
Brother George, I never have handled or seen these Bibles, but I thought that the Bible Baptist Bookstore is known for quality. It would seem contrary to purpose to offer Bibles in bulk, for missionary work, if they were just going to fall apart after some usage.

I suppose I could call them.
Aloha sister Here Am I,

I will do that (call them - possibly tomorrow). I greatly appreciate the info and just thought you might have seen them.

I believe that they are trustworthy, so I will ask them the same questions I asked you.

Again, thanks for your input.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha sister Here Am I,

I will do that (call them - possibly tomorrow). I greatly appreciate the info and just thought you might have seen them.

I believe that they are trustworthy, so I will ask them the same questions I asked you.

Again, thanks for your input.
I'd be curious to find out as well if these are decent quality. I still would love to get Chette some Bibles when I find work again.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
Old 10-15-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
We (our church) are looking for Bibles to send to brother Chette and to brother Sammy (Biblestudent) {both in the Philippines}, but we don't want to send them Bibles that start to fall apart in a couple of months.
Thank you for your continued support for us here in the Philippines! Your love and concern are so encouraging. Our God richly bless you all.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:32 AM

We Were very surprised to find 10 pieces of Bibles in our PO Box. well they weren't in it but the slip for them were. They stopped all their stupid customs charges and now charge only about a $1 to get boxes like this one no tax on Bibles

So special thanks to the brethren in Oklahoma who sacrificed so we could have even just few pieces of Bibles.

Blessings to you all.