Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:10 PM
GaryB

It is very interesting that of the forums that I post on, this is the only one that has a "religious spirit" that is not of God! Deluded men often follow "doctrines" and denominations, while true Christians believe what Scripture clearly states and teaches! The following is what I leave with you...

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-22-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
It is very interesting that of the forums that I post on, this is the only one that has a "religious spirit" that is not of God! Deluded men often follow "doctrines" and denominations, while true Christians believe what Scripture clearly states and teaches! The following is what I leave with you...

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Well played GaryB are you the Holy Spirit, can you judge us on this forum as "not of God" a "religious spirit" because some haven't agreed with what you have written?
You can believe what you want, you are at liberty to do so, but when you start suggesting genuine believers and Brothers and Sisters in Christ are not of God, I for one have a serious problem with you and what you say.
How about I leave you with.....

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You are not my / our judge, my / our Judge stands at the Right hand of The Father, and I will tell you what, soon day soon, the Judge of all the earth will do right.
Just because people wont buy into your conspiracy don't try and label them religious spirits who are not of God.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:35 PM

Default Re: "The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Well played GaryB are you the Holy Spirit, can you judge us on this forum as "not of God" a "religious spirit" because some haven't agreed with what you have written?
You can believe what you want, you are at liberty to do so, but when you start suggesting genuine believers and Brothers and Sisters in Christ are not of God, I for one have a serious problem with you and what you say.
How about I leave you with.....

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You are not my / our judge, my / our Judge stands at the Right hand of The Father, and I will tell you what, soon day soon, the Judge of all the earth will do right.
Just because people wont buy into your conspiracy don't try and label them religious spirits who are not of God.
Aloha brother,

To all that you have said! It seems that, lately, this Forum has attracted its full share of kooks, crazies, and crackpots! Please notice that "GaryB" in his Post #19 harshly "criticized" brother Chette and cited a bunch of verses about "not judging" and then in his Post #21 he ends up "JUDGING" THE WHOLE FORUM!

Proverbs 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother,

To all that you have said! It seems that, lately, this Forum has attracted its full share of kooks, crazies, and crackpots! Please notice that "GaryB" in his Post #19 harshly "criticized" brother Chette and cited a bunch of verses about "not judging" and then in his Post #21 he ends up "JUDGING" THE WHOLE FORUM!

Proverbs 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.

We Brother its as simple as this, a defeated satan is trying his hardest to prevail against Gods people, spiritual wickedness in high places abounds in this world he will try anything to cause new believers to doubt salvation, doubt their position in Christ, doubt The Lords words, doubt, doubt, doubt, he will use those who appear as God fearing Christians when in all reality they are the devils ministers, we have NO BUSINESS as Born again Children of God to be dabbling or "looking into" the occult as signs of the antichrists coming, nor numerology, we look to the Bible and we look to Christ and his appearing, they can take their occult conspiracy and take a hike as far as I'm concerned. When Christ said "finished" it was finished there and then, there is no new revelation to be given to anyone that isn't already in the Bible
As far as being aware of what's happening in the illuminate and the rest of that junk, I have put on the Lord Jesus Christ, I have NO FEAR of anything from the devil or man, I only FEAR the LORD and he has given me his whole armour that I may not be bruised by any occult dabbling, nor the fiery darts of the wicked, The preparation of the Gospel, My Shield and my Buckler the Lord Jesus Christ!

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Christ does it all

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

That armour does not include dabbling in conspiracy, claiming to have visions, divine revelation of events to come that the BIBLE hasn't prophesied of already (these things are the wiles of the devil, once a BORN AGAIN Christian starts "looking into" the occult, he is ensnared by the wiles of the devil

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It certainly isn't men we wrestle against, it is the powers of darkness that men allow themselves to submit to, the Lord Jesus Christ rebuked with tough love, not in hate, he would have all men to be saved, he just didn't stand for false teaching nor did he give place to the devil working through these men.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand, face these people, face the lost while the devil works through them to get at you, you have put on the Lord, he is your shield, once you turn your back on evil that is when evil wins, stand fast , face it and overcome with the whole armour of God.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Stand and give them the truth, people who work iniquity hate the truth, when we stand we gird up our loins, prepared to fight, fight with the truth against the devils lies, they will run if we are allowing the Lord to work through us, not if we get in the flesh, that's when they win.

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

How beautiful are the feet of those who proclaim the Gospel, the word of God wins every time, his word will not return to him void

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

The shield of faith, well my shield of faith is the Lord Jesus Christ, and If I am standing behind him not a thing in this universe can touch me, didn't the Lord say himself in Gen

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Dont we read in Psalms 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Psalms 28:7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Wit the helmet of salvation we can drown out the nonsense, the abuse, the scorn, the ridicule, the contention and open our Bibles, keep our swords sharpened and grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the word of God is our guide, not the conspiracies, occult dabbling, numerology, its God words not numbers I am concerned with.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Now I write this for the application of the last verse here.
CHRISTIAN knowing all these things should YOU be looking into conspiracies, into occult backgrounds, into numerology to grow in gace and the knowledge of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ? or should you be immersed solely in the word of God relying on the power of the Blood of a risen and glorified Saviour?

I know what I am trusting in, what are YOU trusting in?

God Bless all those who stand for the word of God and against spiritual wickedness from High places, this world will wax worse in the last days, armour up and fight, Get behind that almighty Shield which is God himself and meet the evil head on and rebuke it, not follow it into darkness.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.