Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM

Default Couple I know - stillborn @ 16 weeks

Prayer Request for: Crissy and Frank P.

Crissy was one of the women that comforted and supported me earlier this year after we lost our son in our first trimester. She had gone through 3 first trimester miscarriages and she answered my questions and prayed for us.

Soon after that she conceived again. I just read the news that on Friday at 16weeks her water broke and she went into labor. Their son was stillborn.

On top of that 2 days later she had to say goodbye to her husband who shipped out to Iraq for duty for the next year.

Please pray for them. They are both a lot younger than we are, brokenhearted, and having to face this apart from each other.

Thank you.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Vendetta Ride

I certainly will keep them in my prayers, Byrd. What a heartache.

Are they believers? Remember, I'm a newbie, and haven't seen you mention them before.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:49 PM

Our hearts hurt. We have lost four children due to miscarriages. One in the first trimester and three in the second trimester. We will definitely pray with Crissy and Frank. We know.

"For we have not an high priest [the Lord Jesus Christ] which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:15-16).
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM

My heart and prayer go out to them. I know what it is like.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 PM

JaeByrd,

Will put Crissy and Frank on our prayer list...my heart goes out to both of
them.

Comfort them Lord.

Billie
Old 10-15-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
I certainly will keep them in my prayers, Byrd. What a heartache.

Are they believers? Remember, I'm a newbie, and haven't seen you mention them before.
They are. I have not posted before about them. The loss was very sudden, up until then everything was find, and she didn't post about it till the day I passed on her request for prayers. She is an online friend I've known for awhile. Needless to say after all they've been through in recent years this has really shaken them both. She prayed for me when I found it difficult to and now I'm praying for her while she is.

Forrest: Thank you for sharing.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:51 AM

Times like theses truly humble me. I praise The Lord for each child carried through birth. I spent 5 hours in surgery for my kidneys and My Lord kept JaeByrd in my whomb safe. My Lord gave us one more wonderful healthy child after the doctor told me if I tried to have any more children, I would miscarry.

We have a merciful God. I pray for mothers and families who have such painful and heavy hearts in times like this.

Jaybyrd, continue to keep us posted as you know and learn of others from your site.

Much love and prayers,
Mom
Old 10-20-2008, 02:06 AM

you know they gave Tata some drugs here to help her because early on her body often on strats to abort. this medicatin works well but one must not work to much and it is best witha person who will have C-section. it causes the tissues to be hardened making natural delivery dificult that was Tata's experience and why she had such hard labor. btut he med works well

here int he Philippines this is used alot because women are very hard workers. it is called Duvadilian(sp?) I will try and get the correct spelling. your friend may try this med the next time she conceives. the cemical name is Isoxsuprine HCI

Last edited by chette777; 10-20-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:15 PM

Small update. I know she has been around, but she hadn't been posting since she let us know what happened.

Today Crissy shared some photos in an ongoing Shutterbug Challenge where we share photos on various themes. She told another lady in Pregnancy Loss she is praying for them today on what would have been the lady's estimated due date, and she also reached out to another wife who's husband got a date for deployment.

So, she is starting to participate in our community and PTL she is praying once more. A good first step in healing. Please continue to pray for them over the next many months and the milestones that come.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:58 PM

will do JaeByrd