General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Forum Administrator

Arrow New forum launched -- Welcome!

For many years many people have thought that a forum would make a good addition to the AV1611.Com/King James Bible Page site. I am finally able to put this together and hope people will find this a fun and edifying place to visit and talk.

I intend to moderate as lightly as possible. The basic rule is to not be obnoxious or abusive. People won't be banned and posts won't be deleted just because someone (including me) disagrees. My hope is that this forum will serve as a place where people can get good answers to their questions and engage in discussions that will help build faith in God and his word.

If you have any suggestions or comments about the forum, just reply to this post.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-01-2008, 03:18 PM

I saw where you live in Broken Arrow, OK. Where do you go to church at?

Dave
Old 02-01-2008, 03:22 PM
russell

Default Hey this is great! Blessings to you!

Hey thanks Brandon. I have really appreciated your notes and links. Look forward to more. Russell
Old 02-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Brother Mike

Hey Brandon. Great board. God's blessings for another great ministry.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveoldpath View Post
I saw where you live in Broken Arrow, OK.
Looks like we're both in OK. I'll send you a private email.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Pilgrim

Default Thanks and great to have a Forum here!

Hi Brandon/Diligent

Thanks for the Welcome...Delighted to join you and the Forum.

Thanks for starting this excellent addition to the Bible Page Site...I look forward to the Forum as edifying, and efficacious. (love that word :-)

I've been getting the newsletter for 10 months and have found it very informative and helpful. Well done!

I like your statement "People won't be banned and posts won't be deleted just because someone (including me) disagrees."

I'd like to repeat your other statement ..."My hope is that this forum will serve as a place where people can get good answers to their questions and engage in discussions that will help build faith in God and his word."

That's why I'm here! ...get answers...discuss (not argue) to build faith in God and His word.

God's will be done!

Pilgrim
Old 02-01-2008, 08:10 PM
pattywak53

Thumbs up

Hi Brandon/Diligent,

I have subscribed to your newsletter for quite some time now and am very excited about your new forum. I look forward to the undoubted success of many energetic threads full of interesting insight into God's Word!

God Bless,
Pattywak53
Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Wonderofyou

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the new forum. I look forward to much interesting and edifying interaction with the folks on here.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Graceismine

Congratulations on your new venture. A forum can be a place of much learning and dare I say much sandpaper ministry.

Looking forward,
......................Grace .........
Old 02-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Lively Stone

I also am a subscriber to your newsletter and am looking forward to participating in this forum. Finally a forum where at least some other Christians have accepted the AV 1611 Bible as the Holy preserved word of God.

I have been in many debates on other sites such as the Catholic site. I debated some Jesuits. A scary bunch for sure. It is hard to make any headway with anyone who believes that the Pope and Oral tradition supercedes the Word of God.

Danny