General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:55 AM

Default ALERT . . . Police Raid Christian Boys Home . . . ALERT

I got this e-mail last night. Bro. Jack Patterson is a great man and doing a great work. I know Bro. Patterson. I met him in 2004. Please pray!

Dave

ALERT . . . ALERT . . . ALERT

Reclamation's Lighthouse Academy for boys, shut down in a malicious way over false and misleading accusations!

For MORE INFORMATION click here.

http://www.reclamationranch.com/
(if the link doesn't work just copy and paste the address in your browser address bar)

Show your support of Reclamation Ranch Ministries on Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2008 at 9 a.m. join us at Oneota, Alabama in the park across from the courthouse.

Reclamation Ranch Ministries - Is a Christian organization that specializes in homes for boys and girls ages 12-17 and young men and women ages 18-35. Their homes have 24 hour watch care and a professional staff that have given their lives to help young people obtain a "second" chance at life. Their young people come from all walks of life, from pastor and missionary families to homes that are broken and filled with drugs and alcohol. No one is exempt from a broken heart and they teach their young people to use their hurts to heal someone else. Their staff gives their lives to the young people in programs to bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ. If you think that one of their homes can benefit your loved one please call goto their web site, http://www.reclamationranch.com/, or call Dr. Jack Patterson at 205-647-1414

Please pray that the Lord's will be done in this situation.

Jack
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 11-24-2008, 12:03 PM

Ohmy goodness... What is this country coming to? I know it will get worse and worse, but this is quite a shock! I expect this stuff to happen in maybe 5-10 years, but not right now, out of the blue! All we can do is pray. Keep us updated Brother Dave!
Old 11-24-2008, 01:32 PM

Thanks for the notice, Dave. I have close friends that "graduated" from the ranch, as well as know one of the current faculty members from the boys side. I'll be notifying everyone I can that's related.

PS Here's a recent message from Bro. Jack when he was up in Delaware this past summer. I think you'll all love it!

http://www.faithbaptistsmyrna.com/Me...JP-TheEdge.mp3
Old 11-24-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Ohmy goodness... What is this country coming to? I know it will get worse and worse, but this is quite a shock! I expect this stuff to happen in maybe 5-10 years, but not right now, out of the blue! All we can do is pray. Keep us updated Brother Dave!

I will keep you update as I know about. Yes, I was shock too when I saw the e-mail.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
Thanks for the notice, Dave. I have close friends that "graduated" from the ranch, as well as know one of the current faculty members from the boys side. I'll be notifying everyone I can that's related.

PS Here's a recent message from Bro. Jack when he was up in Delaware this past summer. I think you'll all love it!

http://www.faithbaptistsmyrna.com/Me...JP-TheEdge.mp3
Thank for the message! I will try to keep updating on here when I know any thing. Thank for letting other know about it!

Thank,
Dave
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM

Bro. Patterson brought the girls through our church recently...it was a real blessing and we'll be praying for them in this situation.

(it might have helped explain things a little if the trumped-up nonsense of abuse had been mentioned; it sounded like they showed up for no reason. obviously this reaction is completely and utterly uncalled for and there is no excusing this action against a Christian organization, but they did have a "reason," unlike Waco.)
Old 11-24-2008, 02:46 PM

My Pastor preached at Bro. Patterson's Conference the day before the raid.

Our church is praying for the situation.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:42 PM

Praying, Brother Dave.
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:47 PM

I too will be praying, and I've shared the information with others.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
Old 11-24-2008, 11:50 PM
tkg

I sent a link to all members in my fellowship, they are all in our prayers. Stay strong for the Lord!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:16 PM

It's such a shame that this happened.

But why did Bro. Jack write "I Love you" on the top of a pizza box. After being accused of abusing the boys, he should have had more sense. "Jesus Loves You" would be fine, but to write "I love you" and give it to a bunch of female minors in front of police officers after being accused of abuse is just silly IMO.