Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2008, 01:53 PM

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Ok, so since this book was written after Jesus died and ascended. (90 AD by the way). And it says that it shows the things that must shortly come to pass, then it is not about Jesus on the cross, in hell, or at Chuck E. Cheese Pizza.

I am quite interested though, tell me, Who are the two witnesses of Revelation 11? That ought to be good.

Quote:
Jesus surrendered to the kings of the earth (His tormentors) and at His Crucifixion, He becomes their King!

Revelation is of "that day" when Jesus finished His work on the cross and reigns as King.

He reigns in the hearts of His believers as King over their souls.
That seems contradictory. Right now is He king of the kings of the earth or just king of our heart? The earth and our hearts are two different things. Which one is he king of right now?

PS I actually know the answer (what the Bible says). I just want to know what you say.