Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 PM

Good news. I passed the stone today, yet I found out I have one more. The doctor gave me medicine to keep it from getting bigger though. He also gave me a higher dose of pain medication. The pain medication I was on was only 5mg's when I should of been taking 20mg's. No wonder it wasn't helping lol. Thank you all for your prayers.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 PM

Thats great!!! Cody! Sorry to hear you have another one..I'll be in
prayer that this one will pass quickly and no pain!

Billie
Old 01-13-2009, 07:37 PM

Good to hear the one passed. Sorry about the 2nd one. Hopefully the meds will keep it smaller and hopefully now that you have the correct dosage the pain can will be easier to handle.

Continued prayers.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:23 AM

I'm glad to hear the first stone is gone! Thank the Lord! My prayers continue to be with you for the next stone. I hope is passes soon, and you make a full recovery! God be with you brother !
Old 01-15-2009, 02:33 AM

Cody- I'm praying for you bro. I can't imagine what you're going through, for I do not know.

May God our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and make the pain fade away quickly.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:32 PM

Hey Cody,

Have you tried the parsley tea? I know it sounds like an old wive's tale but I have used it and have tried it on my gtanddaughter for cistitatis and bladder pain. Parsley is a natural diuratic and aids in the passing of liquids from the body. It helps to ease pain as it also helps with the inflamation. Once again I feel your pain, and am praying for you. Do give it a try but remember to drink a lot of liquids.

Parsley tea, unless you like the taste of parsley is not the tastiest tea so i add a tea bag to it and if you like , sweeten it with honey.

What do you have to loose?

Aloha
Renee
Old 01-16-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Hey Cody,

Have you tried the parsley tea? I know it sounds like an old wive's tale but I have used it and have tried it on my gtanddaughter for cistitatis and bladder pain. Parsley is a natural diuratic and aids in the passing of liquids from the body. It helps to ease pain as it also helps with the inflamation. Once again I feel your pain, and am praying for you. Do give it a try but remember to drink a lot of liquids.

Parsley tea, unless you like the taste of parsley is not the tastiest tea so i add a tea bag to it and if you like , sweeten it with honey.

What do you have to loose?

Aloha
Renee
Sister Renee,

I do believe your daughter gave this exact same advice earlier in the thread, or perhaps in another thread. Now we get to see where she gets her sage wisdom.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 AM

Hey Cody, I was wondering how you were doing?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM

Hey Cody,

I noticed you are posting after a short leave. How are you doing with the kidney stone problem? I hope all is well? Do let us know as we are wondering?

Aloha,
Renee
Old 03-10-2009, 03:29 PM

I forget if I told you, but I passed the kidney stone and the doctor said I have another one in my other kidney. He said it may come out in 6 months or it may come out in 2 years. So I've been doing good so far and hopefully my pain medication will work better this next time. Thanks for asking.

God bless