General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 08-05-2008, 08:15 AM

Default A new tract I am working on

This is a tract I am working on. It is the size of a business card. I was blessed to have a guy design it for free. I am planning on purchasing quite a bit. I would also like to start a website to put on the card where people can go for more info. Let me know what you think. God bless.

Where will you be? The Bible says "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27) Are you ready for that day? Would you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God's name in vain? If so, you are a liar, a thief, and a blasphemer, and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible says "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Rom. 3:10) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. That's not God's will. Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when He died on the cross. Three days later He defeated death when He rose again. What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust Him alone to save you, or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your own way to heaven? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Eph 2:8,9) No amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Rom 10:13)
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 08-05-2008, 08:56 AM

In 100 years, where will you be? Good question. May I translate it in our dialect should it come out?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:29 AM

You can do whatever you want with it. MY goals here is for God's glory and that salvation of souls. God bless.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:05 AM

Just a quick update. I am just about ready to send the tract to the printer. It took me alittle longer to get the website started than I thought. I am currently working with someone who is helping me with this. Here is the site http://www.afterdeathwhat.com Alot of it will be geared towards unbelievers. I also had a forum add for those that wanted to ask questions etc. I will have a section for believers and unbelievers. Perhaps someone could add this to their prayer list and pray often, for the tract and website. God bless.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:35 PM

We pray that more souls will be saved through your website, tract, and Bible-sending ministry.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:22 PM

I am still waiting for the final draft to be sent before sending it to the printer. I am really get anxious. Please continue to pray. God bless.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:38 PM

Well the tract has been sent to the printers it should be done in a week or so. If anyone is interested in obtaining some please send an e-mail to afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Let me know how many you can use and where to send them. God bless.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that the tracts have arrived. Again for those interested in ordering some I have set up a new e-mail afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Please send an order of how many you can prayerfully use if you would like to receive some. Please remember us often in your prayers. Pray that the tract would speak to hearts and convict of sin. Pray for the website www.afterdeathwhat.com That it will be viewed by many and have an eternal impact. Please also pray for those who will be distributing the tracts. And finally for finances. I did not make this tract to start a business but a ministry. Lord willing I will never require money for the tracts. After this batch is gone I want to get the same tract done but in a little bigger size. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:53 AM

Click on the link to view the article on page 3 http://ntaibc.org/docs/nta_test_200901.pdf The great thing about this is we never submitted it to the NTA newsletter. Someone else took the liberty of sharing our ministry with them. I had actually thought about submitting an article but never got around to it. Please continue to pray for the website www.afterdeathwhat.com and the tract ministry. God bless.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:18 AM

I think for its size this tract is VERY good. Good job!

Tony Bones