General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:43 PM

Default Is there a place where they could print me a copy of the Holy Bible?

Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ. I started this thread to ask if any of you know a place where I could go and have a Bible printed and binded for me. The reason I ask is because I have a desire to own a hard copy of the Pure Cambridge Edition. I already have it in PDF format, but is not the same as having a book (which I prefer). I figured that since the King James Authorized Version has no copyright here in the United States, all I need to do is find someone to print it for me, and bind it. Some of you may be wondering why do this instead of just buying it in a store or online, and the answer is because the edition I want is hard to find. I have no idea where to get a good hard copy that will last years of continuous use. I desire an excellent hard copy and am willing to pay hundreds for it.

If any of you can help me, please do. I thank you in advance.

In Jesus' Name,

Rolando
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-01-2009, 04:03 PM

I am hoping BibleProtector will respond here, but in the interim...
On BibleProtector.com, there is a printed copy available. I would think that it might be possible to buy that Bible and have it rebound for greater endurance.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:38 AM

Yes, just buy the hardbound version from the bibleprotector.com site and then send it to
http://www.mechlingbooks.com/bible.html for rebinding.

It is odd that no one can definitively say, "buy this item, product number XYZ, and you will have the PCE". All I see is a great deal of having to verify this or that from the printer before making a purchase, and then crossing your fingers that you actually receive a PCE. Seems there is a real business opportunity for someone who wants to get into the PCE Bible publishing business.

AMR