Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Brother, I'd fire till the barrel curled. This is a case of justifiable homicide.

Is it justifiable to premeditatedly plan the murder of a human and then carry it out, as Tiller's murderer did, and the people who programmed him?

Grace and peace

Tony
"...as Tiller's murderer did, and the people who programmed him?"

You got that right, brother.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-03-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN G View Post
I prayed Dr. Tiller got save before he died.

I find names interesting many times and was thinking about this yesterday.
Dr. Tiller was allegedly guilty of killing many of his brothers and sisters of the human race through abortion.

Can was guilty of killing his bother Abel (Gen. 4:8).
I was reminded of Cain's occupation.
....Cain was a TILLER.... ( Gen. 4:2).

I hope I see Dr. Tiller and Cain the tiller in heaven, but my heart breaks with doubt.

Blessings
John, it makes for an interesting little conversation piece, brother, but there are literally thousands of people out there with the surname of Tiller who are not murderers.

Heaven is going to be an interesting place. Many are going to be surprised to share eternity with blues/rock guitarist Stevie Ray Vaugn and Hitler's top general, Wilhelm Keitel.

Grace and peace brother

Tony
Old 06-03-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
"...as Tiller's murderer did, and the people who programmed him?"

You got that right, brother.
He was done by his own people, it was manipulated. I'm sure even a cursury investigation would turn up a link. This is a matter of money, the love of which is the root of all what?

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 06-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish
Here's the thing I sometimes struggle with...

If you knew a proven serial killer who has already killed 50,000 people was standing over a 10 year old child in the process of butchering the child with a knife, and you had the ability to stop him with a gun, would you do it?
Quote:
Brother, I'd fire till the barrel curled. This is a case of justifiable homicide.
Quote:
Tiller's murder was most decidedly an act of terror...
Okay, let's look at those two again, and let me ask...
why is one justifiable homicide and the other an act of terror?

Why would any of us fire and I assume kill the mass murderer who is killing child A, but not the one who is killing child B?

Tony please understand;
I am asking this of anyone on the forum, not directing it only at you.

Quote:
Is it justifiable to premeditatedly plan the murder of a human and then carry it out, as Tiller's murderer did, and the people who programmed him?
Well here's the thing; to me, abortion is also premeditated murder. The doctor sets an appointment, the murder is planned and scheduled, then carried out. In fact, it is premeditated murder for hire, there is money involved. EITHER WAY, A CHILD IS MURDERED. So what's the difference, and why is Tiller's death not justifiable homicide, could his killer be not viewed as justified in saving children?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-03-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:41 PM

BroP,

Rom 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

even Christians are not to take the life another unless their life is in danger. he may be murdering children by the thousands.

The word of God says, Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. this is not to say it was not of the Lord. A car wreck that resulted in his paralyzation would have been more along the lines of God's wrath this way the man would have had time to get saved. for God says, 2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God doesn't need men to kill men like Tiller. God needs men to lead men like Tiller to the truth. And at his Methodist soft Gospel of love and acceptance he wasn't getting it there that was obvious.

Now his murderer also wasn't getting the truth from his OT loving self righteous religious zealots who thinks that paying income taxes and all other forms of government are fundamentally wrong. Are at the other extreme from that of Tillers church.

Balanced teaching of the word of God is what both these men needed. the twisted word in both groups left these men without their consciences being seared as with a hot iron. that is why forums and men like us exist to get people the truth in these days of Apostasy, as church promote and teach everything but the truth of Gods word.

Last edited by chette777; 06-03-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
BroP,

Rom 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

even Christians are not to take the life another unless their life is in danger. he may be murdering children by the thousands.
Hmmm, well the verse says "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you."
I see a big contrast between your reply and Tony's, and I would have to agree with Tony on this one. I think there is such a thing as justifiable homicide, both in man's law and God's law.

Chette, you are saying Christians are not to take the life of another unless it is self defense... so you don't think a police officer or soldier or even a civilian who kills because he is defending the lives of the innocent can be Christians?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 AM

I think a man who works as a police or military can be Christians. if they have to kill to protect others it is right. that includes war, robbery's rape. but remember Abortion is legal whether we like it or not.

If a father of one of the Aborted babies came forward and said he did not want his baby aborted and they did it. he can charge the mother and the doctor in court with man slaughter at best.

if the killer lived by Roms 12:18 it was up to him to remain at peace with Tiller for Tiller had did nothing to him.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
I think a man who works as a police or military can be Christians. if they have to kill to protect others it is right. that includes war, robbery's rape.
Agreed, thanks for clarifying your other post.
But again to my original question, do you think a CIVILIAN who kills because he is defending the lives of the innocent can be a Christian?

Quote:
but remember Abortion is legal whether we like it or not.
Right, that's the tough part... but we already concluded that is man's law not God's law. Abortion is murder whether it is legal or not. Chette, I ask you the same question which Tony answered without hesitation, just please notice the slight modification in caps...

If you knew a proven serial killer who has already killed 50,000 people was standing over a 10 year old child in the process of butchering the child with a knife, AND IT WAS LEGAL TO BUTCHER 10 YEAR OLDS, and you had the ability to stop him with a gun, would you do it?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:49 PM

are God's law the rule of Gentile Governments today?

are they still similar to that of the dispensation which is still in progress somewhat of the time of Gentile governments from the flood until now?

The man was not in the process of killing anyone when he was shot. he was handing out church bulletins in the entrance way of his church.

Had tiller been in the process of Killing that man's child in his clinic. that would seem a more justifiable act of revenge killing or stopping him from killing another being.

If you feel you are under God's OT law then you can go out and kill all sorts of people in the name of God. but you will be captured, tried and convicted of murder and most likely be killed yourself for doing so. How does that glorify Jesus?

We are not ISRAEL nor are we under the OT laws even of the murderer and accidental killer. We are a new creation under the guidance of the Holy Ghost. At best physically we are Gentiles under the Governmental rule of Gentiles established after the flood and is still in force today for Gentiles.

A drug addict went to a Christian rehab center where he was saved and set free from drugs. after the 2 month program his daughter never came and picked him up. so he stayed on at the center. he was sent to pick up a man who was coming from his home town. the man turned out to have robbed him and had sexual relations with his wife.

His first thoughts were very wicked. but they were biblical under OT law he could put the man to death for having relations with his wife, not to mention if the thief cannot repay he too could be put to death. however Jesus told him to Kill him with Kindness. Truly this man was a new creation in Christ Jesus and that testing proved it.

it is not to healthy to seek ways to justify ones self to do wickedness under the guise of following God's laws.

Last edited by chette777; 06-04-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Bro. Parrish

Chette, you're avoiding the questions...
not that I blame you because they were carefully crafted in order to make us think.

Just answer the simple questions, anyone—what would YOU do in that situation?

Here's another one...

When the law of man blesses the murder of children, is it worthy of any more respect than laws blessing the enslavement of Africans or the gassing of Jews, and is it not at least possible that violent resistance against such enactments is justified in principle, simply for the fact that it protects the lives of children? As I say, I'm not preaching here, just throwing out a few questions to think about.

By the way friends, don't be fooled by the "religious activities" of the monster named Tiller. It has been pretty commonly reported over the years and documented in the PL community that Tiller had long turned his murder routine into a grisly "religious ceremony," with his on-site "butcher chaplains" like Gardner and Warren, taking photos of the mother and the dead babies together, offering to have the dead babies baptized before they were burned by the box full in his on-site Nazi furnace on Kellogg Avenue.

All the church services in the world couldn't cover up the smell of the burning flesh when they fired up that furnace year after year, and the smoke rose, and the blackened ashes from thousands of little children belched out of the roof, drifted out into the street and settled on the pro-life protestors. Oh yes, some of us pro-lifers have followed the details of his activities for many years.