Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Bro. Parrish

I have a sermon from Bro. Ruckman somewhere on UFO's it's actually very good. According to that sermon he considers the flying roll of Zechariah 5 to be a U.F.O., we know there have been many reported sightings of cigar or cylinder shaped objects over the years, but who knows...

I don't know how anyone could deny the existence of U.F.O's, I have never seen one but these things have been seen by many law enforcement officers, top military and commercial pilots and tracked on radar for years. Sure a percentage are going to be hoaxes or natural phenomenon, but when you get out of the civilian realm, most of these guys don't play games when they are putting their jobs at risk. I think at least SOME of these guys have seen SOMETHING. Of course, U.F.O. simply means "unidentified" flying object, so that doesn't answer the question of WHAT they are seeing, and so there we are, in the same place we were with project Blue Book back in 1969. Out of over 12,000 Blue Book reports, 701 of them — about six percent — are still classified as "unknowns."