Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:58 PM

I think I've tried contacting BEAMS before. I received an e-mail, but it was addressed to someone else not my name, although the e-mail address was mine.

I'll try asking Fellowship Tract League. When I was twelve, I remember distributing a lot of FTL tracts.

Thanks, Biblesender! I'll e-mail another request to you as soon as we're done distributing the Bibles you sent.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-05-2008, 07:25 AM

I don't know if you've heard of them or anyone they work with, but Charity Baptist Foundation out of Dayton, Ohio does a lot of work in the Philippines and ships a ton of materials there. I don't have any information about them or the Foundation, but you can find their site at www.charitybaptist.org.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:41 AM

I remember there was a church near our place which "hosted" the Charity Baptist Foundation a long time ago. I haven't heard of them since then.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:21 PM

I just talked to Matt Gresham, the son of the pastor of Charity Baptist Church tonight; he's now the public face, so to speak, for the Foundation. He said that he and another man are leaving for the Philippines on Monday. It might be a good idea to get on their website and see if you could get in touch with him when he comes there. He's a really nice guy, and I can give you my name to tell him I referred you if you'd like. I know him personally.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 PM

It really amazes me how can God move among His Bible believing saints to help answer our great need here. I appreciate all you in this forum who take some "extra mile" in lending a helping hand to us.

There was a time when we had more than enough gospel tracts, but now is the time when they're badly needed in our church and other fellow pastors asking for these.

Yes, Brother MC1171611, we would like to have you help me (and us) get some gospel tracts. I'll visit the Charity Baptist website as soon as I have your "referral".

Last edited by Biblestudent; 12-05-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
It really amazes me how can God move among His Bible believing saints to help answer our great need here. I appreciate all you in this forum who take some "extra mile" in lending a helping hand to us.

There was a time when we had more than enough gospel tracts, but now is the time when they're badly needed in our church and other fellow pastors asking for these.

Yes, Brother MC1171611, we would like to have you help me (and us) get some gospel tracts. I'll visit the Charity Baptist website as soon as I have your "referral".
Hey brother, I just heard from FTL today

Quote:
ftleague@aol.com to (me)
6:24am

Thank you for your on-line order and your desire to reach the lost. Regarding the tracts to the Philippines, please let us know where your friend is located over there, as we shipped 10 million tracts to the Philippines last year. It may be that your friend can obtain tracts right there, but if not, we do ship here in boxes of appx. 3500 and the cost for postage is $38.95.

Please let us know if we can help you.

God bless.

Eunice Brown, Secretary
FTL
So I'd say it's a go for getting some tracts from them. The Lord bless you.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
Old 12-09-2008, 05:45 PM

Do you have an idea which church or island they sent the ten million tracts to?

FTL had sent us 10 million tracts about eight years ago. So churches from other islands came and obtained those from us. A lot of them have been asking us again, and we had nothing to give them for three years now.

I really appreciate what you're doing, brother! It's an ANSWER to prayer.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
Do you have an idea which church or island they sent the ten million tracts to?

FTL had sent us 10 million tracts about eight years ago. So churches from other islands came and obtained those from us. A lot of them have been asking us again, and we had nothing to give them for three years now.

I really appreciate what you're doing, brother! It's an ANSWER to prayer.
I told her that you would contact her at the email address I posted above. I simply asked her if they send tracts your directions and that's the response I got.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 PM

stephanos and MC1171611,

Thanks for making things possible!

Biblestudent
Old 02-10-2009, 10:10 AM

Brother George,
The Bibles and the booklets are a big help! Thank you very much.
For the love of Christ,
Brother Sammy