Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Vendetta Ride

Angry Farrakhan: "The Messiah is speaking"

We knew this was coming.....

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama, is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader in the campaign for the White House.

He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviour's Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

"Brothers and sisters," Farrakhan said, "Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

Farrakhan points out that the man Nation of Islam followers refer to as "the Savior," Fard Muhammad, had a black father and a white mother, just as Obama did.

"A black man with a white mother became a savior to us," he said. "A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.

"Would God allow Barack to be president of a country that has been so racist, so evil in its treatment of Hispanics, native Americans, blacks?" he asked. "Would God do something like that? Yeah. Of course he would. That's to show you that the stone that the builders rejected has become the headstone of the corner. This is a sign to you. It's the time of our rise. It's the time that we should take our place. The future is all about you."

Farrakhan suggested he would keep a low profile in the campaign, despite his enthusiasm for Obama.

"That's why you have never heard me make any comment," he explained. "I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don't want to say anything that would hurt that brother, and I don't want them to use me or the Nation of Islam."

Returning to the theme that Obama is a mystical figure, Farrakhan said, he "is not the Messiah for sure, but anytime he gives you a sign of uniting races, ethnic groups, ideologies, religions and makes people feel a sense of oneness, that's not necessarily Satan's work, that is, I believe, the work of God."

He went on to point out that when religious scholars talk about Christ or the Islamic Mahdi, they never talk in racial terms again, pointing to Obama's mixed racial background.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=77539
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM

this is the same things that were said about Hitler.

he calls him brother because he is a Muslim. many miidle east Islamics call him their Kenyan brother who will bring the US down from within.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:04 PM

Guys,

This is just one more racist and left wing nut job that loves Obama. Birds of a feather fly together. Ever notice why we get together? There is a reason. Well we all have a few things in common. We like to talk about the Bible. We are birds of a feather, we all fly together. Just like Obama with all of his like minded buddies. Folks like to hang out with other folks like themselves. This is just part of human nature. What is the tie that binds all of Obama's friends together? This is what you should ask every lib you know?

Atlas