Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:26 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post

For the first time in all history, starting in 1611, we have His whole counsel gathered together in one place.
So you think their was never an inspired Bible before 1611 or in another language now?

Quote:
Whether or not the word of God has been preserved and given by inspiration in Zulu is something I can't speak to, I don't speak Zulu. I speak a little Russian and that's it.

Grace and peace

Tony
have you ever researched the history of the Russian Bible? I am getting ready to launch a website to reach Russian speakers and I want to have a searchable and downloadable and printable Bible but I am very concerned with putting up a corrupt Bible.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-30-2009, 08:17 PM

The Russians need the KJB. (Of course, they had the KGB!)

Since we know that one day very soon the Russians and so on are going to invade Israel (see Ezekiel 38 and 39) then I think they will be less resistant to the KJB after that (failure) than what may be now.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:04 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
The Russians need the KJB. (Of course, they had the KGB!)

Since we know that one day very soon the Russians and so on are going to invade Israel (see Ezekiel 38 and 39) then I think they will be less resistant to the KJB after that (failure) than what may be now.
I am gonna reply to your earlier post later..wanted to spend some time on it.

maybe they need a NKGB.

yep...they are probably gonna invade more then that....here is an interesting message on the subject. I DON"T agree with these guys (jack schapp - Hyles' son in law) on everything but they did teach me how to be a soulwinner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfDj2fvJ9VE

I spent a lot of time in Russia and Ukraine this year (about 3 or 4 months). I have never seen a place or group of people so hungry for the gospel. We would literally walk through a hospital and go room to room with my fiance or another interpreter and see many many saved every time. They even asked me to go a public school and speak and said i can answer any question any way i want. one girl asked me about my religion so went through a 30 minute gospel presentation starting from creation. If i did that in america they would put me in jail. The place is wide open and needs THE WORD and prayer.

I am actually getting married in about 5 weeks to a great russian girl from a village in the middle of Siberia. Amazing Christian girl raised by an amazing single Christian mother. She is making a spreadsheet for a site I am having built of 300 new test verses comparing KJB to 9 versions and she has also been comparing with her russian Bible and so far at least it is word for word with the KJB. I have noticed some interesting points doing this project. (ie the word tongue has double meaning in russian also -- actual tongue in your mouth and language).
Old 05-31-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEWAY View Post
So you think their was never an inspired Bible before 1611 or in another language now?

have you ever researched the history of the Russian Bible? I am getting ready to launch a website to reach Russian speakers and I want to have a searchable and downloadable and printable Bible but I am very concerned with putting up a corrupt Bible.
II Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Am I saying I am a British-Israelite who believes the KJV is and was the only inspired words of God my friend? No, I'm not. Luther's Bible led the German Reformation but was leavened with readings from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Wycliffe was essentially the Vulgate in English with a few readings from the Massoretic OT and NT TR restored to it. There seems to be a quite clear validity to the prophetic notion that the seven purifications of the word of God in Psalms 12 culminated in the final and 7th, the KJV. I've not been shown nor am convinced the KJV is impure or corrupted in English, since English is my primary language I cannot speak to the purity of any Russian version as my knowledge of the language and Cyrillic script is not conversant to translate a Bible.

If you are searching for a Russian bible unleavened by the W/H NT-ben Asher OT corruptions I certainly pray you find it. I have a profound love for the Russian people though their government still leaves much to be desired.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-31-2009, 07:33 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:

Am I saying I am a British-Israelite who believes the KJV is and was the only inspired words of God my friend? No, I'm not. Luther's Bible led the German Reformation
A born-again Iraelite should not be speaking well of Luther. Luther was a murderous, anti-semitic, heretic who is burning in Hell today.

Anyway, sorry luther and most all the reformers make me sick to my stomach. I will let you know what I find out about the Russian Bible. US and England govts are pretty messed up also. govts come and go but People last forever.

Here is a link to a good French Bible: www.kingjamesfrancaise.com

Thanks.

Last edited by ONEWAY; 05-31-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
A born-again Iraelite should not be speaking well of Luther. Luther was a murderous, anti-semitic, heretic who is burning in Hell today.
Luther wasn't perfect, but these accusations against him are Romanist inspired.

Quote:
Anyway, sorry luther and most all the reformers make me sick to my stomach.
Are you a papist or an atheist?

Quote:
Here is a link to a good French Bible
This French translation of the King James Bible is not perfect. Besides various typographical errors which may be found, distinctions like between "vail" and "veil" are entirely missing. Long term it is better to have French-speakers learning English and using the KJB.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:

Anyway, sorry luther and most all the reformers make me sick to my stomach. I will let you know what I find out about the Russian Bible. US and England govts are pretty messed up also. govts come and go but People last forever.

Here is a link to a good French Bible: www.kingjamesfrancaise.com

Thanks.
I think, my friend, before you do anything, you might have you serotonin and neuropenephrine reuptake levels adjusted.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:
I think, my friend, before you do anything, you might have you serotonin and neuropenephrine reuptake levels adjusted.

Grace and peace

Tony
I am not sure what these are but I assume they have something to do with mental health (intersting YOU know what they are) and it is a direct personal slander against me. If you are going to make such an attack then you shouldnt say friend or grace and peace.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 AM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
Luther wasn't perfect, but these accusations against him are Romanist inspired.
Romanist inspired?!?! you are an over the top liar! If you are accusing me of being a Catholic then you are a plain and simple liar! I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith but I stuck to the topic at hand and tried to avoid the obvious differences between a Baptist and pentecostal.

Lets review Luther:

1.) Luther believed in infant baptism.
2.) Luther MURDERED ana-baptists because they believed in believer baptism.
3.) Luther was one of the biggest anti-semites ever to walk this Earth and Hitler quoted him in almost every speach he gave. If Luther hadn't laid the groundwork Hitler could never have got the German people to go along with what they did.

The Bible makes it clear how we can know believers: Doctrine, their love for the brethren and their fruit.

Doctrine: infant baptism
Love for God's people: murdered believers and wrote about doing the same to Jews.
Fruit: Lutheran church CULT that still believes in infant baptism and the Holocaust.

Yep, you are right he had his problems but he has a much bigger problem now...Hell.

Quote:
Are you a papist or an atheist?
What is with all you arrogant over the top liars? a bunch of dorky make believe theologs who enjoy slandering people via the internet.

Quote:
This French translation of the King James Bible is not perfect. Besides various typographical errors which may be found, distinctions like between "vail" and "veil" are entirely missing. Long term it is better to have French-speakers learning English and using the KJB.
That is up there with the stupidest things I have ever heard!

You have one post to apologize for your slander.

Last edited by ONEWAY; 06-01-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
I am not sure what these are but I assume they have something to do with mental health (intersting YOU know what they are) and it is a direct personal slander against me. If you are going to make such an attack then you shouldnt say friend or grace and peace.
Perhaps if you came into a Christian forum as a new member and made your opening messages a little less vehement, acidic, and vitriolic in tone then perhaps people who have associates degrees in abnormal psychology wouldn't speculate on your neurotransmitter levels being discombobulated.

D'Osvedonya tovarisch

Anton