General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
I have just discovered, in the last couple of days, a site called Christopedia, which claims to be very similar to your description. I haven't studied it yet, so I'm not recommending it, but here it is:

http://christopedia.atwiki.com/page/...20Christopedia
They seem a little...insane. They call the GOP "God's Own Party," like God officially sanctions any political group, party or candidate. Second, they are against the "Zionist conspiracy," meaning they don't support Israel. While being King James Only is a good thing, they appear to be very insane. Demeaning the Republican party is tantamount to treason??
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-28-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
I have just discovered, in the last couple of days, a site called Christopedia, which claims to be very similar to your description. I haven't studied it yet, so I'm not recommending it, but here it is:

http://christopedia.atwiki.com/page/...20Christopedia
Hahaha awesome. Now if only people read it. I'm not one for preaching to the choir. I want to stand for truth among liars. That was always my intention for editing wikipedia pages.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 10-28-2008, 10:53 PM

While that site is akin to what I would create, that site, unfortunately, is run by a group of unsaved atheists, probably the same group that frequent truechristian.com (possibly even emergent churchers or new evangelicals that find the old book and the old faith to be so limiting)

They know enough about the truth to mock it, but not enough to be changed.

http://christopedia.atwiki.com/page/...se%20Religions

You only have to look at that page to see it is a mockery of what Fundamentalists believe

Quote:
Puritans

Definition: A group of English Heretics who think they are saved by good works and drab clothes. Worship: corn and Satan.

Quakers

Worship: oatmeal, and Satan.

Presbyterians, Lex Lutherans, Baptists Other Than Landover Baptists, and Methamphetadists

Worship: think they Worship Jesus, but because of their false, non-Baptist doctrines, they are so twisted around that they are really Worshipping Satan. (I realize that "false" and "non-Baptist" are redundant, I'm just trying to drive the point home, praise Jesus!)
There is some truth there, especially the puritans and good works, but I don't think they worship corn. It's obvious "satire" that is sad because these people seem like they came close to knowing the truth about Jesus saving mercy for our sins.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
They seem a little...insane. They call the GOP "God's Own Party," like God officially sanctions any political group, party or candidate. Second, they are against the "Zionist conspiracy," meaning they don't support Israel. While being King James Only is a good thing, they appear to be very insane. Demeaning the Republican party is tantamount to treason??
Ay caramba! I hadn't seen any of that. Thanks for the heads up!

I've got no use for Jew-haters, whether they use the KJB or not.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:08 PM

Okay guys and gals and aliens, I'm gonna set up a wiki at www.christ-is-all.com

I chose the name a while back, because I love Jesus-is-savior.com, and I already have the ddomain name but never used it. I will get onto it once I have written all my school reports.

In Jesus Name,
Luke
Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
While that site is akin to what I would create, that site, unfortunately, is run by a group of unsaved atheists, probably the same group that frequent truechristian.com (possibly even emergent churchers or new evangelicals that find the old book and the old faith to be so limiting)

They know enough about the truth to mock it, but not enough to be changed.

http://christopedia.atwiki.com/page/...se%20Religions

You only have to look at that page to see it is a mockery of what Fundamentalists believe

There is some truth there, especially the puritans and good works, but I don't think they worship corn. It's obvious "satire" that is sad because these people seem like they came close to knowing the truth about Jesus saving mercy for our sins.
After reading that I'm gathering that that site is run by Cambellites. *sigh* They've never like Baptists.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 10-28-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Okay guys and gals and aliens, I'm gonna set up a wiki at www.christ-is-all.com

I chose the name a while back, because I love Jesus-is-savior.com, and I already have the ddomain name but never used it. I will get onto it once I have written all my school reports.

In Jesus Name,
Luke
*gets his article on green aliens with black blood ready to post the instant the wiki goes live!*

(No I don't have an article...I just thought it would be funny to say that )
Old 10-28-2008, 11:25 PM

Don't worry Vince. I have the book. Blue bloods, greys, greens and all kinds of UFO's. Black cats, Black helicopters, all kinds of black things because "black is beautiful".

I still have no idea what the book is about, and I own it....
Old 10-29-2008, 06:33 AM
aussiemama

Lol Luke I LIKE that book. But I've always gone to the beat of a different drum haha. It was crazy enough to interest me, and I do agree with Dr Ruckman as he provided lots of Scripture etc, so when I say it's crazy doesn't mean that I don't believe it. I believe other crazy things too haha.

Anyway looking forward to seeing the wiki. Last time you tried I had a bad attitude about it for some reason, I don't remember why though...
Old 10-29-2008, 11:25 AM

Nor do I, don't worry about it