Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
bibleprotector, is your site down?
It was a public holiday in Australia (or at least in Victoria), so I suppose there was less than usual maintenance by the hosting people at the time. I also have a partial back up website: http://bibleprotector.99k.org
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM

Jordon,

George covered your insincerity well in post#35 of "Some people should realize". Be careful that you have not been betrayed by your decietful and wicked heart. Examine yourself:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

God is the source of our faith. We should always believe God and not men. We should always call upon His name:

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Thou art still in thy youth, I am 64, God has shown me a lot in many years, but it has taken many wacks alongside the head.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The garbage and dirt that you pick up from men will just be a heavier load as you try to grow in the Lord.

My Lord has given us seven children one is with Him now, He was only forty two years old. We do not know how much time Our Father has allotted us:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TIME HE GIVES YOU! REMEMBER THAT GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART, BE SURE. DO NOY FOLLOW MEN.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

I speak as a mother, knowing the love of (a) The Father for His children.

In Christ Love,
Renee