General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:34 PM

Default Greetings from Texas!

Greetings! I'm new here. I'm a chaplain at a juvenile correctional facility and in Army Reserves in the Great State of Texas!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Bro. Parrish

Welcome to the forum!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:18 AM

You are most welcome in this forum. God bless...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:47 AM

to the forum! We look forward to reading your posts, and hearing a little of your testimony!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:58 AM

Welcome, Brother Paul!

You will find that this forum is much more decent than FFF. At least here we fight like brothers and sisters!

Brethren and sistren, Brother Paul is a fine warrior for the Cross. I am sure that he will be a blessing to us all.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Welcome, Brother Paul!

You will find that this forum is much more decent than FFF. At least here we fight like brothers and sisters!

Brethren and sistren, Brother Paul is a fine warrior for the Cross. I am sure that he will be a blessing to us all.
Thank you for your kind words. You've been a blessing and an encouragement to me in recent months.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaplainPaul View Post
Greetings! I'm new here. I'm a chaplain at a juvenile correctional facility and in Army Reserves in the Great State of Texas!
Paul, greetings to you from the not-so-great-state of Ohio. Come and be refreshed, rest in the Lord in mind and spirit. As Tim says, we are brothers and sisters here, yet sometimes siblings disagree. I contended with robycop3 in yahoogroups a few years ago, and am his worst nightmare, as I am destined to be Barry's. I am sure Tim has dealt with Barry as a Christian gentleman, but in the Lord's Army, I am a drill instructor. Gentlemanly words were of no effect as Tim has been used, like the Jehovah's Witnesses do in their door to door "ministries", as a whet-rock to sharpen their arguing abilities against. The FFF crowd is going to have to define a body of Scripture with me and then give me that Scripture to prove why none of us can define a body of Scripture. Hooraw!

Grace and peace brother and welcome.

Tony
Old 05-03-2009, 06:33 PM

Howdy Paul and welcome to the forum
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Paul, greetings to you from the not-so-great-state of Ohio. Come and be refreshed, rest in the Lord in mind and spirit. As Tim says, we are brothers and sisters here, yet sometimes siblings disagree. I contended with robycop3 in yahoogroups a few years ago, and am his worst nightmare, as I am destined to be Barry's. I am sure Tim has dealt with Barry as a Christian gentleman, but in the Lord's Army, I am a drill instructor. Gentlemanly words were of no effect as Tim has been used, like the Jehovah's Witnesses do in their door to door "ministries", as a whet-rock to sharpen their arguing abilities against. The FFF crowd is going to have to define a body of Scripture with me and then give me that Scripture to prove why none of us can define a body of Scripture. Hooraw!

Grace and peace brother and welcome.

Tony
Duly noted! Hope I stay on your good side!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Howdy Paul and welcome to the forum
Thank you, and Howdy!