Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:15 PM

Default Prayers needed

As we enter the summer months here we will be having our youth camp.so pray for salvations and and spiritual growth.

I am working on starting a weekly group meeting for drug addicts and alcoholics and anyone who had an addiction of any kind. please hold us up in prayer.

Also we are praying for some one to come along side us here to do an unwed mothers ministry. really needed.

Thanks for the prayers
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Bro. Parrish

Best wishes for your success, God bless...
Old 02-25-2009, 10:38 PM

The Lord brings you to my mind often, brother.

Remember to keep:
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:52 AM

The enemy tries to work us over but we keep on singing amazing grace
Old 03-01-2009, 03:53 AM

Many of you don't know this but our church is located next to our house in an old tin roofed and sawali (wieved bamboo) walled Building. we are off the beaten path on a muddy road near some old fish ponds next to the harbor in Puerto Princesa City Palawan. we started this current work in 2003 with 8 people. It has grown to 50 and another young man who visited today decided this is the church he is looking for.

This is the fourth young man in 6 months to find our church because one of our member is active in inviting people to church. the main thing they see is we teach the word and we are not into all the crazy charismatic stuff they are used to seeing here.

Well our church building is starting to over flow it can only hold 50, when we have visitors some members are left standing outside or in the back. We are praying for a new place but right now with the financial crunch hitting everyone we don't have the funds.

the area the church and Sunday school is occupying is for our garage, storage, my office and some dorm rooms. If we could get $20,000 to build a new Garage area we could use it for the church until we are able to purchase property up on the highway. the garage plans I have proposed could hold up to 100 people.

I could not buy an empty lot on the highway for anything less than $700,000 in the good locations.

Pray that if the Lord tarries we could either build our garage to use for the church or purchase a lot on the highway.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Alright, Bro.

I'll put in a little more time on my face for ya.

God Bless,
Eric
Old 03-02-2009, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Many of you don't know this but our church is located next to our house in an old tin roofed and sawali (wieved bamboo) walled Building. we are off the beaten path on a muddy road near some old fish ponds next to the harbor in Puerto Princesa City Palawan. we started this current work in 2003 with 8 people. It has grown to 50 and another young man who visited today decided this is the church he is looking for.

This is the fourth young man in 6 months to find our church because one of our member is active in inviting people to church. the main thing they see is we teach the word and we are not into all the crazy charismatic stuff they are used to seeing here.

Well our church building is starting to over flow it can only hold 50, when we have visitors some members are left standing outside or in the back. We are praying for a new place but right now with the financial crunch hitting everyone we don't have the funds.

the area the church and Sunday school is occupying is for our garage, storage, my office and some dorm rooms. If we could get $20,000 to build a new Garage area we could use it for the church until we are able to purchase property up on the highway. the garage plans I have proposed could hold up to 100 people.

I could not buy an empty lot on the highway for anything less than $700,000 in the good locations.

Pray that if the Lord tarries we could either build our garage to use for the church or purchase a lot on the highway.
Praying

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
Old 03-02-2009, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post

Ps 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Ps 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Ps 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Ps 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Chette, if land goes to 7 million out on the highway, He will make a way for you. For His glory do you work, for His glory He will make a way for you. We decrease while He increases. He knows more about what you need than you do yourself. Be aptient and keep both hands on the plow. Our land is in heavenly places, but while we work for His glory, He will provide for you. The God of all good deserves all the glory, for His glory He will make a way for you. Wait on Him, let Him do His work, he will make a way for you.

Grace and peace to you and all of you

Tony
Old 03-02-2009, 08:56 AM

TB2112,

thanks for that encouragement.

Stephan, Easy E,Forrest, All of you silent ones,

Thanks for being my prayer partners

Last edited by chette777; 03-02-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:27 AM

My son James is running a 104 degree temperature right now. Please hold him up in prayer possibly Urinary tract Infection