Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:39 PM

Bravo.

I never said I was your elder I said George was your elder, I never said you called us haters, Eric did, you called us cowards not in so many words. I have learned many things of a lot of brethren on this forum, And disagreed with many. But I never claim to know everything, I just find your manner offensive and condescending , I will avoid your posts from here on in also.

Quote:
And maybe you would but you might also have your Christianity checked if you dared to speak to me after the manner that George has I don't take kindly to being railed upon for no reason.
I never once, not once made any suggestion that you were not saved, why would you even attempt to suggest I need to Check my Christianity

Quote:
Would that "statement of faith" say that in order to be a member of this board you MUST believe that the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are two entirely different kingdoms?

If so, you wouldn't be bothered with Jesus stopping by because he clearly taught that they were one in the same.

Or maybe the "statement of faith" could simply say:

"In order to be a member of this board you must agree to agree with everything George and Mr. POTW believe."

That would solve your whole dilemma!
There you are asserting that you are right, when back in your last post you said we could both be wrong.

Listen, I cant be doing with this , nor you. I will avoid your posting from here on in .
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Forum Administrator

Thread closed.

Also, two people who have shown a complete inability to discuss without creating escalating levels of hostility and simultaneously patting each other's back have been banned. I do not have the time to entertain objections to this decision, so please do not bother.

Thanks,