Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2008, 07:31 PM

Default JWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
OK, so how about somebody starting a thread where we can learn some bible doctrine? Forget about hair covering or women in pants, or men with beards or not. Think we covered that enough in the other forum/threads. Please, somebody?

OK. I know this has been covered somewhat before.

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

I think these are the seminal verses for JW's.

How do we show JW's who is the Saviour-Jesus Christ-Jehovah, in the corrupted NWT where it agrees with the KJB, so they can be confounded by their own perversion (NWT), and may see the glorious light of the gospel of Jesus Christ? You would need to know where the corruptions in the NWT are. I didn't do my homework. Maybe you did it for me?