Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Default Hall of Shame

Here are some modern day charlatans. Crooks. Criminals. Supposing that gain is godliness. Wicked men. Workers of iniquity. Clouds without water. Fools. Decievers. Sons of Perdition.

Todd Bentley - disregarding the appearnace (tattoos, death metal shirts, piercings), this man shows his true self when he makes claims such as "Jesus is going to appear in person on stage at the lakeland revival, but you won't see him", and constantly manifesting demonic possession traits such as vibration, tongues etc. His ministry is violent. The unholy spirit within him has told him to kick old ladies in the face, punch people in the stomach, and leg drop men and women.

One sad video of him on google video is of him trying to "bless" a young girl, who is screaming at her mother not to let him touch her. Children know.. children know. Stupid parents are slain in the spirit and the child goes down for the ride. Poor little child.

Todd Bentley SERVES SATAN and KNOWS IT.

Kenneth Copeland

"When I open the Bible and read that God says 'I am' I smile and say 'I am too' "

This man is a fallen angel, or possessed by one. Manifests demonic activity such as tongues, slaying in the spirit, unholy dancing, unholy laughter

Makes claims that he is a god (no doubt that he is a god, little g, which is an OT name for fallen angel).

Rodney Howard Browne

"The Unholy Ghost Bartender"

Tells people to ignore the Bible and just let the spirit do the work. According to him, this thread would be evidence of me blaspheming the holy ghost, and I am damned because of it.

I don't want the spirit that Howard Browne has. I want the Holy Spirit which gives us a sound mind, and makes us sober, not a drunken fool.

I will provide more as I find them. I have no doubt in my mind, after watching some videos recently, that these men are not decieved ignorantly.

They know exactly who they are serving. They serve the devil. Now, of course, the devil has decieved them, but I mean, it's not like they think they are serving God. I believe these men KNOW they are serving the devil.

Pat Robertson

Benny Hinn

Jesse Duplantis

I used to make this hand symbol at rock concerts. I didn't know what it meant when I did it. I thought it was a "rock salute". It's saluting all right. Saluting the devil.

Now, I don't believe that all pentecostal preachers are willingly serving the devil. Some are decieved. But these televangelists are willingly doing so.

Last edited by Luke; 10-23-2008 at 05:54 PM.