General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:14 PM

Default Greetings to everyone

Hello my name is Jack, and I am new to this forum indeed to any and all forums in general!, As a searcher for Truth and God's Holy Word, I have come to believe that The Holy Bible or AV or KJV, is indeed the very word of God and genuine Scripture, and therefore I am pleased to be a part of thus forum, with view to learn more and maybe share with other subscribers.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-27-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybiblejack View Post
Hello my name is Jack, and I am new to this forum indeed to any and all forums in general!, As a searcher for Truth and God's Holy Word, I have come to believe that The Holy Bible or AV or KJV, is indeed the very word of God and genuine Scripture, and therefore I am pleased to be a part of thus forum, with view to learn more and maybe share with other subscribers.
Jack, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. I love the forum, I love the people here. We are a collective of individuals, different and alike; united in reverence to His word, not make It reverent to us.

Grace and peace.

Tony
Old 04-27-2009, 09:36 PM

Hi Jack to the forum!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:57 PM

Welcome Jack,I read your intro and I like what you said very much.

Mrs Hayseed
Old 04-27-2009, 11:20 PM

'ello Jack

enjoy the forums
Old 04-28-2009, 05:01 AM

Default Welcome and Waiting

God bless u and welcome to this site. Waiting for your post which I guess will benefit me in my study of God's Holy Word.

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com
Old 04-28-2009, 07:17 AM

Welcome, Jack. It is good to have you join. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:20 AM

Default sorry

Hi.

To everyone who has bid me hello, thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am sorry for not replying earlier, but I mislaid my details, so I was unable to log on, Dohh!!

There is one thing I does cause me heartache, when we have our Wednesday night bible study, or at the reading of God's word during a service, I always have with me my trusty KJV bible, and I find it sad, that often either 1 or more verses are omitted in the newer faulty New Testament translations, and more often they are very important Scriptures, for our blessed good and salvation, it seems that many people do not consider it of vital importance, as they think all bibles are God's word, which is clearly not so, I do try to educate them when an opportunity arises, but it seems they buy into the publishers sales pitch and slogans of new, better and easier to read etc bibles. I do pray for the Spirit of Christ to open up their heart and minds to this essential issue of what and which is God's word to mankind, that they may come to know and believe in the Living Word Christ Jesus and written word of God the AV. amen.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:53 PM

Howdy Jack and welcome to the forums!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybiblejack View Post
Hi.

To everyone who has bid me hello, thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am sorry for not replying earlier, but I mislaid my details, so I was unable to log on, Dohh!!

There is one thing I does cause me heartache, when we have our Wednesday night bible study, or at the reading of God's word during a service, I always have with me my trusty KJV bible, and I find it sad, that often either 1 or more verses are omitted in the newer faulty New Testament translations, and more often they are very important Scriptures, for our blessed good and salvation, it seems that many people do not consider it of vital importance, as they think all bibles are God's word, which is clearly not so, I do try to educate them when an opportunity arises, but it seems they buy into the publishers sales pitch and slogans of new, better and easier to read etc bibles. I do pray for the Spirit of Christ to open up their heart and minds to this essential issue of what and which is God's word to mankind, that they may come to know and believe in the Living Word Christ Jesus and written word of God the AV. amen.
Jack, you have to make them see the truths of Isaiah 28:9-13, that this is the method of Bible study for doctrine in order that there be no private interpretations, that what He wants us to know is contained in the Scriptures themselves, that by changing what He gave us in 1611 throws off the cross references. The KJV translators knew this and that is why the different companies they were divided into examined each other's work.

The devil hates the "proof texting" method, this is what Christ hit him with in Luke 4. I've had people say to me the it is "heretical" to "proof text" and "cross reference"; my friend, it is heretical not to.

Grace and peace to you.

Tony