Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Pro-Life News...

California EMPIRE OF DEATH is collapsing

FAKE ABORTION DOCTOR is facing 16 felonies, and her California empire is collapsing after a leading pro-life Christian activist organization spent more than 10 years documenting the dangerous nature of the abortion chain. Her clinics have been permanently shut down.

"This is a huge victory for the pro-life movement, and a prime example of how we can use the laws that are on the books to close abortion mills forever," Operation Rescue President Troy Newman said in a statement. "Bugarin acted as if she was above the law, as so many abortionists do. The prosecutors did not agree, and now Bugarin should remain behind bars for many years. Thank God!"
more here:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83042

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 12-09-2008 at 12:14 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-10-2008, 01:18 AM

This is good news indeed. Thanks Bro. Parrish for sharing it. It is nice to get good news every so often.

Much Love in Christ,
Stephen
Old 12-10-2008, 05:00 AM
Bro. Parrish

Amen brother!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Bro. Parrish

Redoubling Our Dedication
as the Obama Presidency Begins

The latest news direct from National Right to Life...
January 20, 2009

"Pro-lifers might be a tad bit less willing to cry double standard if the media insistence that we stand as one behind pro-abortion President Obama had been matched by an equally vigorous admonition that we stand foursquare behind pro-life President Bush when he was first elected in 2000. But, of course, it comes as no surprise that we should be vigorously admonished to check all doubt and criticism at the door, since the Media Establishment both agrees with Obama's overall agenda and has served as a flying wedge for well over a year... but pro-lifers, whose job it is to return justice to the Littlest Americans, do not have the luxury of being blinded by an appreciation that Obama's election could happen "only in America." If unchecked, Obama's Abortion Agenda--as broad as it is lethal, as all encompassing as it is unjust-- would inject discrimination against the unborn into every nook and cranny of our culture for decades to come."
Quoted from:
http://www.nrlc.org/News_and_Views/Jan09/nv012009.html
Old 01-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro. Parrish

UK Telegraph tells it like it is...

“It seems the era of Hope is to
be inaugurated with a slaughter of the innocents.”

"To anyone who kept his head, the string of Christmas cracker mottoes booming through the public address system on Washington's National Mall can only excite scepticism. It is crucial to recall the reality that lies behind the rhetoric. Denouncing "those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents" comes ill from a man whose flagship legislation, the Freedom of Choice Act, will impose abortion, including partial-birth abortion, on every state in the Union. It seems the era of Hope is to be inaugurated with a slaughter of the innocents..."
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/gerald_...l_end_in_tears
Old 01-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Bro. Parrish

He's not wasting any time...

Obama signs order,
Commits American millions to support of abortion industry

Posted: January 23, 2009
President Obama yesterday signed an executive order to repeal the Mexico City Policy that during President Bush's tenure protected Americans from being required to fund groups that promote and pay for abortions around the globe... Lawmakers, including Reps. Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., and Joe Pitts, R-Pa.., warned, "In these difficult economic times, the American people would not want us funding groups that are trying to export abortion around the world."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=86943
Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 PM

I know of a few Christians who actually support Obama, which is shocking to me. Obama has been very direct and to the point in his support of abortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XI...eature=related

Before the election, I had a young lady come to my door running for State Representative. Before she could give me her little pitch I asked her if she supported abortion. She said "I support a woman's choice". I told her immediately that I would never vote for her. She actually asked me to talk about the issue with her. I told her no, I was not interested in talking about the subject whatsoever. There was a young man with her and he looked at me with the most amazed and shocked expression.

She said she did not feel it was the government's right to control a woman's body. I told her that a woman's baby is not her body, how can a male child be her body?, and the government controls our bodies all the time, you are not allowed to take illegal drugs, and the government has the perfect right to tell women they are not allowed to kill another human being. Then I shut the door.

You see Obama on TV and I've got to admit he is very charismatic. He is charming and seems very intelligent and likable. But he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
She said she did not feel it was the government's right to control a woman's body. I told her that a woman's baby is not her body, how can a male child be her body?
Good job, and not to mention different blood types!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Bro. Parrish

NBC refuses pro-life ad featuring Obama
Network refuses to run Catholic commercial during Super Bowl,
see the original commerical here:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=87440
Old 03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Bro. Parrish

Pray that this monster goes to jail...

"Tiller the Killer" is on trial in Wichita...

The lead in Monday's Kansas City Star tells the morally deaf in progressive America all they want to hear about a trial that will begin next Monday in Wichita, Kan... "After years of protest, pleading and petitions, anti-abortion groups today will get what they've long sought: the start of a criminal trial against Wichita abortion provider George Tiller."

In May 2003, as she would later testify before the Kansas legislature, the then 18-year-old Michelle Berge, now Armesto-Berge, was pressured by her mother to abort her baby in the 26th week of her pregnancy.

"It's murder and I will not do it," Michelle protested, but her mother had other plans. Staff at Tiller's clinic eased those plans along by informing Michelle of a Catholic group that "believed in abortion" and promised baptism for the aborted baby.

Tiller boasts on his website of having performed more than 60,000 abortions of "fetuses over 24 weeks." MORE HERE:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=92185