Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Bro. Parrish

I was watching a documentary recently on the History Channel about ancient cultures, and they had some video footage of Puma Punku in Bolivia. I was aware of the structures there, and made reference to them earlier in this thread. I knew the stones were very large and cut extremely straight. However, I saw some things on this documentary I had never noticed; for example I had no idea the stones for the walls were cut in a COMPLEX INTERLOCKING DESIGN. These massive incomplete walls are made from stones which are precision cut in the shape of the letter "H" and they lock together and match perfectly to the other stones to the sides and on top!

How on earth did they cut the granite like this? The camera got in really close on one stone and you could see this precision-made 6 mm wide groove, all inside the groove are perfect, equidistant, drilled holes (!). I searched but cannot find any photos of these walls on the internet, but they were in the video clear as day and the narrator made mention of the amazing advanced design. Could this be the handiwork of the Nephilim? Take a look at the computer images below, more photos here:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_6.htm

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-08-2009 at 08:12 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-08-2009, 08:51 PM

So do they put something within the space made when two H's are set atop eachother?

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Bro. Parrish

I don't think so brother, but it's hard to say because the walls were never finished. They look pretty much exactly like the computer rendering... I am trying to find a photo of these things but I'm not having a lot of success which is kind of surprising. If I had not seen the video on the History Channel I would not have believed this evidence existed. Here is a link to another site I found today with some amazing aerial photos and text references to ancient giants, please understand I am in no way endorsing this author or this website, but it is a very interesting article, just a few excerpts below...

Discovery of vast prehistoric works built by Giants?
The Geoglyphs of Teohuanaco

By David E. Flynn

"As in the case of the Nazca lines of Peru, the Tiahuanaco geoglyphs represent hundreds of years in construction and communal effort of thousands. However, unlike Nazca that was constructed in low altitude, the more extensive Tiahuanaco geoglyphs lie in a region that cannot support a population capable of producing such vast works, existing on a plain 12,500 feet above sea level and higher. Never the less, they saturate the country side for hundreds of square miles, a fact that presents enormous architectural difficulties. Modern day visitors to the region are advised to limit activity due to the danger of altitude sickness. In fact, hotels in La Paz actually provide supplementary oxygen for their guests.

Twelve miles south of Lake Titicaca, located within the center of the array of geoglyphs, lies the megalithic ruins of Tiahuanaco. Known as the "American Stonehenge" or the "Baalbek of the New World”, its architecture exhibits technological skill that exceeds modern feats of building. At Tiahuanaco, immense stone works were joined with modular fittings and complex breach-locking levels that have never been seen in any other ancient culture. Many of the blocks were joined together with ‘t’ shaped metal clamps that were poured into place by a portable forge. According to engineers, one of the largest single stones ever to be moved and put into building anywhere on earth (about 400 tons) was transported to Tiahuanaco from a quarry over two hundred miles away. This feat is more incredible when one realizes the route of transport was through a mountain range up to 15,000 feet.

When the first Spanish chroniclers arrived with the conquistador Pizaro, the Inca explained that Tiahuanaco had been constructed by a race of giants, called "Huaris", before Chamak-pacha, the "period of darkness", and was already in ruins before their civilization began. The giants had been created by "Viracocha," the god who came from the heavens.

He (Viracocha) created animals and a race of giants. These beings enraged the Lord, and he turned them into stone. Then he flooded the earth till all was under water, and all life extinguished. This flood was called uñu pachacuti, by the Inca which means "water that overturns the land."

"Inca civilization founding myths of giants and world deluge agree with similar legends from the Maya, Olmec and Aztec cultures of Mexico. These are also consistent with Sumerian and Hebrew accounts of the flood and of giants."

"The geoglyphs seem to be physical evidence that supports the Middle and South American myths of world deluge and giants."
http://www.officialdisclosure.com/giants.htm

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-09-2009 at 02:41 PM.