Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:14 AM

Default Pray for unsaved family

Please pray for my family, my mother, father, brother and two sisters. As far as I know, everyone but my mother is unsaved, and if she is saved, she is very backslidden to the point of not caring about what the Bible says. She is one of those Christians that say things like "Jesus and I have a deal, and I'm all right with that", but she never used to be like that. It was my mother that first shared the gospel with me. I didn't get saved until 21, but she used to pray for me and with me.

My father, and brother and sisters all used to go to church when we were younger, but there is none of that now.

I just need prayer for them. I dread the great white throne. I don't want to see them go to hell. That's revelation 20. Tears don't get wiped away until Revelation 21.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-12-2008, 10:17 PM

I will be praying for your family, brother. I know what it's like to have family that is lost. Remember my grandpa in your prayers also. He lives in Texas, but the next time he comes to Tennessee, I plan on witnessing to him. Pray that God will lead me in that.