Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
I asked you to elaborate on "the point" you said he had "about the Jews." Since Wright is downright anti-Semitic, it's dangerous to give such an open-ended statement like that. Is it simply that you don't like to see a couple-dozen people with Jewish parents in positions of authority?

And, by the way, I do not watch Catholic News (Fox News) more than "every once in a while." Your attempt to apply Scriptures talking about foxes to a news broadcaster is twisting and wresting God's word. I dislike that even more than I dislike the whole Alex Jones "Jewish Conspiracy" garbage.
I don't think old AJ Alex Jones could quote a scripture to save his life. One day he will be talking about "Yaweh" and the next day he'll be trying tosound more mainstream. I use like Alex a pretty good bit but I have seen him constantly taking pop shots at Israel every chance he gets. Alex is a perfect example of what happens to conservatism without a Bible. It turns to anti-semitism and will eventually lead to facism.

I dislike FOX so much because they have been instrumental in duping so many Christians into being defenders of the Iraq war in which America has invaded a country that didn't attack us and has left that country with over 1,000,000 dead Iraqis.

I don't think it is negative about the Jews to say they have tremendous power in this country and world. Jews are some of the smartest people in this world. Their communities in the US are comprised of a significant amount of Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Business Owner, Bankers, Brokers and whatever high dollar profession they have. Maybe I should have spent more time articulating my support for Israel first so as not to scare anyone into thinking I'm just another anti-semite. To clarify my position on them fellas I believe that they are the true heirs of Israel not only from Dan to Beersheba but the "meek" are also going to "inherit the earth". In the tribulation they will be back on the spiritual top as the Lord begins to graft them back in.

Back to Alex Jones. The Jews and Israel were the breaking point for me with old Alex. He is buddies with old Texe Marrs who sees a conspiracy behind everything and has seemed to have become anti-semitc.