Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:10 PM
grace

Smile My unsaved Father-in-law

Please pray for the salvation of Len Scottsr. He had heart surgury several years ago and is now under a lot of stress due to the loss of a close friend. He is very sensitive and has a child-like simplicity. I pray that he will understand the simplicity that is in and that is the Gospel
Old 03-21-2008, 02:40 PM
granny

I will pray for his salvation, grace. I have a d-i-l caught up in the Oneness doctrine that thinks she's saved because she has trusted in tongues and water. She's very hard to reach.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:02 PM

Grace,
How is Len Doing? I will keep him in my prayers. I still feel the loss of our son even after four years, I have joy though at the same time, because I know he is in a better place. May God give Len strength and especiall the precious gift of Salvation.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Why I Eyes Ya!

Hi grace,

We're praying for Len; consider it done.

God bless,

Rob (W.I.E.Y)
Old 03-30-2008, 08:45 PM

Len Scottsr,,,Why is us old geezers so thick headed,, I will pray fer yur in law, I preached at mine, so did the carpet guy, and the window washer, he left me money, but I think my mother in law got saved. She was a devout Catholic and when checking her into the ER for the 2nd to the last time she was asked "Whats your faith?", and she pointed at me and said, "Theres my preacher" Sorry to bore you with all this but in doing so I hope you will know, I relate to your problem, and I will pray for him.
Your Brother, Andrew