Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:30 PM

Default Money for nothing!!

Guys,

You'll love this!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song " Money for Nothing " fits it perfect as the song " Free Falling, " and " Money Talks," this is perfect!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fu...&feature=email

What can the libs say about this????

I LOVE IT

Atlas
Old 09-29-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Guys,

You'll love this!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song " Money for Nothing " fits it perfect as the song " Free Falling, " and " Money Talks," this is perfect!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fu...&feature=email

What can the libs say about this????

I LOVE IT

Atlas
What is there to love about any of this? Nobody wins. The implications of this fiasco portends nothing but disaster for America.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debau View Post
What is there to love about any of this? Nobody wins. The implications of this fiasco portends nothing but disaster for America.
What we need is some swift chastisement. Let the market sort it out. Keep the politicians and the corporate bigwigs out of the same beds and this will hurt but not forever. If we bury our heads in the sand and pretend it's all fixable with yet another loan from our children and their children, we'll never recover.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 PM

I don't know a great deal about whats happening over there in the states, but I can tell you the economy over here isn't getting any better either, I know from an unemployed mans perspective. It cannot be long now Saints.
Even so, come LORD Jesus.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
What we need is some swift chastisement. Let the market sort it out. Keep the politicians and the corporate bigwigs out of the same beds and this will hurt but not forever. If we bury our heads in the sand and pretend it's all fixable with yet another loan from our children and their children, we'll never recover.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Agreed.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:54 PM

I heard Ron Paul speak today,he was talking about the collapse of the american dollar,nothing new.
The collapse of the global economy could sure bring about the One world government, straight outta Europe, the old roman empire.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:41 PM

Diligent

Quote:

You are 100% correct my friend. This " quick fix " will just delay the way to really fix the problem.

I say this as a financial planner that works in the financial industry. The financial industry has gotten way out of hand over the last 50 years, it's time to let market fix it's self and then pick up and start all over again.

Atlas
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I heard Ron Paul speak today,he was talking about the collapse of the american dollar,nothing new.
The collapse of the global economy could sure bring about the One world government, straight outta Europe, the old roman empire.
Ron Paul has been telling anyone who would hear this for years, among other things. The church has fallen asleep and our judgment is coming first. She got on board with Hitler in Germany and who know who we will get on board with if enough presser is put on us. Now, the remnant has see this come for awhile and has been putting oil in their vessel, the suddenlys are coming fast.
We have cry out loud and have been called every name you can think of, saying it is nonsense and we are kooky, Ron Paul doesn’t seem so kooky now does he.
Woe unto them that are at ease in Zion, judgment begins in the house of God.
I think I will go have a little Huckabee pie or maybe not.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Forum Administrator

Good video.

I doubt McCain has a good grasp on the economy either, but Obama will drive it right into the gutter if given the power.