Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
There is not an unloving statment in any of what I shared. and it is in love of Gods word that I can judge these things. And it ain't all about love. You can love people all day and still be agaisnt the will of God, distort scriptures, and be a heretic.

if your gonna pray for me. please don't pray I wake up to the stuff of the world of Alex Jones. But that more souls will be led to Jesus Christ through our ministry, maturity and growth in our members, more deeper understanding for application of Gods word, and that we focus on the Hope of his soon coming return. Oh Yeah and More KJV Bibles we need them really bad
The Bible I read is all about Love.
If someone is under attack and they are unaware and to know better and not warn them would be wrong, I would think that warning them would be the loving thing to do.
If you think rooted Christian are not amoung 911 truthers you are mistaken.

Also, I did not infer you said anything unloving, What I intented to said is that spreading the truth about what is going on in this country and as it goes the world, is an act of love. People that otherwise may reject hearing the gospel are apat to listen to Godly preaching if you feed them, cloth them, and warn them of danger, than if you just don't care.

Chette777 you seem to be rooted, please don't just reject this issue, there is wickness in high place that are way more advance than you may give them credit for.

God help us, God Bless you, and I would only pray what the Holy Ghost would lead me in, so God's love to you.

Scott